chapter 2

After like a hour so I would get ready I changed into a spaghetti strap shirt that flattered my chests really well, black jeans, boots with heels and my jacket

After like a hour so I would get ready I changed into a spaghetti strap shirt that flattered my chests really well, black jeans, boots with heels and my jacket. Jughead didn't like what I was wearing but I told him to shove it. We took his dads motorcycle to the Whyite Worm and walked to the entrance. "You really Vic?" Jughead says looking down at me and I just keep looking straight. "As ready as I'll ever be. Just act badass and no one will fuck with you." I say while walking down. "You acting badass?" He says laughing and I turn around and flip him off and stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and we walk in and everyone's partying. I see that kid from school playing pool with someone else. I saw Toni with them and she called us over. "Hey Victoria." She says smiling and I smile. "You look good." I hear a deep voice say shooting a ball into the hole and I smile. "Thanks.." I say hoping I will catch his name. "Sweet Pea." He shakes my hand and I smile and nod. "And you?" I say to the other boy and he shakes my hand. "Fangs" "nice to meet you guys." "Who is this?" Toni asks. I look at Jughead. "Oh this is my cousin Jughead." She looks at me confused. "As in Jughead Jones? Fp's son?" And I nod. "I'm FP's niece." I say and I hear Sweet Pea laugh and I look at him confused.
"Wanna come get a drink?" Sweet Pea asks me and I nod and go over. "What made you come down here? I never see you down here." "Oh Jughead wanted to go." I say looking at all the alcohol. That was just served to us. I take a sip and look at him. "You should come more often." He says looking at me up and down. I laugh softly and roll my eyes. "We will see. Only if Jug comes down. I don't want to come here alone." I say taking another sip of my drink. "We could come together." Hearing that made me choke on my drink and he patted my back. Why am I such a mess?
He laughed at me and I smiled. "Sorry.. it went down the wrong pipe." I say looking at my drink with wide eyes. "You're fine." He says while smiling trying to hold on his laughing. I embarrass myself too much. This is why I'm quiet and I don't flirt. "So what do you say about coming down with me one night?" He says looking at me with cool eyes. How is he so calm? I nod. "Yeah.. sure." I say nodding looking forward. I hear him softly chuckle. "You can look at me you know." He says and I laugh softly and look at him. "You go to Southside right?" "Yeah but I just kinda keep myself out of problems." He nods. "No one fucks with you?" I shake my head. "I'm best friends with Gianna. She has ties with everyone." "Oh yeah I know her." I nod and make a gesture that proves my point. I look over at Jughead and he seems to be hitting it off with Toni. He better not cheat on Betty. I actually like her.
"You and Jughead close?" I nod. "We are cousins. He lost his sister so I'm one of his last family members that is close to his age." Sweet Pea nods. "You should sit with the serpents at lunch. Gianna can come too. My friend has the hots for her." I shrug. "Why not." I say smiling. I get up and I just stretched my arms out a bit and I saw Sweet Pea starting at me. "You're funny." Sweet Pea says and I take one last chug of my drink. "What? How am I funny?" "You act like such a good girl. Someone has to get through to you sooner or later." As he said that he made my face turn bright red and I looked down and he laughs again and mumbles something under his breathe. "Can you sneak out? Or are you too scared." He asks testing me.
"I can sneak out." I say looking at him with a smirk. "Great. I'll be over your house like around 2 in the morning meet me outside." I look confused and then he asks for my address and I give it to him. "What will we do?" I ask and he just shrugs it off. "You'll see"
Oh boy

Helllooooo people so I love Sweet Pea and Victoria already urg. I'm not gonna rush them I'm gonna just make them very flirty. I'm probably gonna make this story long also.