chapter 19

I walk to the front door of Cheryl's house

I walk to the front door of Cheryl's house. I forgot the name of it but it's okay. I guess besides Toni I was the first person there. I knock on the door and a woman I assumed to be her mom. "May I help you?" She says with a kind of rude tone. "Hi Ms. Blossom. I'm here for Cheryl she was having a sleepover." I say with a small smile and she scoffs and nods. "What is she just inviting the whole serpent gang over?" She asks and I just look at her confused.
I didn't want to give a bad impression so I wasn't gonna be bitchy back. "Oh I-i don't know I'm just on her squad for cheer." I say and she nods. "You'll never be one of us." She says and I look confused. "What?" I say and she looks me up and down. "No matter how you look, you'll never be one of us. The Northsiders. You're just Southside scum." She says and my eyes widen. "I-is this your way of just telling me to get—"
I say getting cut off my Cheryl. "Mumsy." Cheryl said with a annoyed smile. "Are you being nice?" She says crossing her arms and her mother just gives her a look and opens the door more for me to walk in not moving her stare from Cheryl. I walk in trying to avoid contact with her mother. We walk upstairs. "I wasn't rude to her Cheryl I promise." I say and she shakes her head. "My moms just a heartless bitch." Cheryl says and I just nod.
What did I agree to?
I walk in her room and I sit next to Toni. "Hey T." I say and she smiles. And Cheryl sits down. "Okay before everyone comes let's gossip." Cheryl says and I laugh softly and we sit in a kind of triangle. "So Tori, you can Sweet Pea huh?" Cheryl says smirking and I shake my head. "Oh it's nothing." I say and Toni shakes her head. "Did Gianna ever tell you what Sweet Pea was like when you got jumped?" I look at her and shake my head. "No, what happened?" "He started freaking out, it was the first time I saw him cry like ever. He punched through a wall, and when we beat up Maxx you should've seen what he did to him. He did more damage then everyone else by far." She says and I look at her and Cheryl smiles. "He's totally into you. It's obvi." She says and I smile.
"And you like him, it's obvi too." Cheryl says. "Come on you can trust us Tori." Toni says and I sigh and nod. "Fine, I like him a lot." I say and Cheryl squeals and claps her hands. "I knew it! Everyone has knew it!" She says and I laugh. "So are you guys going to the dance together?" Cheryl asks and I nod. "I asked him to go." "Perfect!" She squeals and I laugh softly. "He also gave me a nickname that no one has called me before." I say and Toni and Cheryl look at me waiting for a answer. "What is it? Is it like one of those 'babe, baby, princess' type nicknames?" She asks and I shake my head. "It's Rory, and I call him Sweets." I say and Cheryl smiles. "Urg I ship it. Don't you TT?" She asks Toni and she nods.
"I have since day one, that night you guys first actually talked." Toni says and I smile and tuck hair behind my ear. Cheryl hears a knock on the door and jumps up. "Let me answer that so Mumsy doesn't scare everyone off." She says and we nod. "You guys are cute." I say and I push her arm playfully. "She is.. sensational." She says and I smile. "I'm so happy for you Toni." She gets happy and smiles. "I'm glad you guys are friends. I couldn't have my best friend hating my crush or future girlfriend." She says and I smile.
Cheryl walks back in and Josie ,Veronica and Betty walk in. "Hey ladies." Josie says and we say our hellos to everyone. "By the way Gianna says she's gonna be late." Cheryl nods but doesn't really acknowledge me. "Okay ladies, let's eat, gossip and have fun." Cheryl says with a smile and she claps her hands and everyone sits in a circle. Everyone was really good with eachother. Gianna came and everything was chill too. We just ate our hearts out, cried of sadness and laughter. We all end up falling asleep.
I slept next to Betty and Veronica but my slumber was interrupted but a high pitch scream. We all run out to Cheryl and Toni and look down. Her grandma, looking lifeless on the floor. Cheryl started to cry and she was calling 911. We were all comforting her. After a little while the cops came and we all gave our statements. I got freaked out and didn't want to stay the night. I told Gianna what happened and she was with me. I told Cheryl that my dad needed us for serpent business and she understood and hugged us goodbye.
Sweet Pea and Fangs pulled up and we walk over to them. "What the hell happened?" Fangs says confused. "We will explain just go to my house." I say looking at Sweet Pea with a look and he can tell something is wrong. He gives me his helmet. I look back over at Cheryl's mom and she gives me a devilish glare and I turn away wide eyed and grabbed around Sweet Peas waist and he sped off with Fangs by his side with Gianna on it.
We go back home and I freak out. "It was either Cheryl's weird uncle or mother that pushed her grandma down the stairs I'm sure of it." I say almost crying. "I've never heard anyone scream like that." Gianna says wide eyed and Fangs hugs her and she hugs back. Sweets grabbed my face. "Hey it's okay. You're safe now." He says and I smile alittle and calm down. "Fangs and I will spend the night." He says looking over to Fangs and he nods. I smile. I made the couch a bed and I took Sweet Pea in my room. "Sweet Pea?" I say once I shut the door. "What's wrong Rory?"
"Her mother kinda... I-I don't know. She called me Southside scum and she s-said no matter what I l-look like I'll never be a Northsider. I-I dont even know what that means." I say getting teary-eyed and Sweet Pea rushes over and hugs me. I start crying into his chest and he strokes my hair. "It's okay. You're at home and you know she isn't telling the truth.
You're amazing Victoria."

Ciao people. I cried so many times today it literally looks like I'm high it's so bad LMFAO. Hate school and my social life🥳🤪 anyways next chapter will be something spicy jkjk but it will be something I've been waiting to right. Urg I have soooo many ideas.