chapter 11

Vicky did so much better than I thought she was going to

Vicky did so much better than I thought she was going to. She's also not that bad of a dancer. Sweet Pea was hyping her up the whole time saying how hot she looked and how much he wanted to make Vicky his. It's cute how they are together. He's a big upgrade from Maxx. I hate that douche. After she finished Sweet Pea was giving her his jacket and her bag. Fangs and I flirted a bit.
He told me before he was bi but it didn't bother me. I like him for him and that's all that matters. Sweet Pea rushes back and looks frantic. "Maxx is here. We need to do something about this." I nod and I grab Toni's hand and we run to where Sweet Pea last saw her. Gone. We looked by the bar. Gone. We looked in both the male and female bathrooms. Gone. We ask around and no one said they saw her. Toni remembers that weird place in the Whyte Wyrm where kids used to hook up before FP found it. It was the one place where no one went. We run over and we see someone shutting the back door.
We run to the door and bang and scream on the door. We hear grunting and then after all the screaming and banging we hear her scream bloody murder. We both look at eachother with wide eyes we both run to the front or the Wyrm and we run to the back. We see her passed out all bloody. Her face was screwed up and her head was bloody. Toni had wide eyes and went to help her. I was frozen. I couldn't move. Maxx went to the point of almost killing her. All I could do was cry. "Gianna get her dad! Get FP!" Toni says trying to stop the bleeding but she is just getting herself bloody in the process. I can't move. I'm frozen. When I try to talk only little whimpers get out. Toni understands I'm in shock and runs back inside.
I just see my best friend. Lifeless. And I'm too scared to do anything. She would've done what Toni is doing for her. I just can't bring myself to do it. I can't do anything. Then I hear Sweet Pea scream in a deep voice. "Noo!!!" He yells and runs over. Jughead picks her up and is crying. Even Sweet Pea starts crying. Toni was already in tears and Fangs cry's a little too. He comes over to me and sees how scared I am. He hugs me and strokes my hair and I just start sobbing. FP and her dad run over. "Who did this?!" FP says and no one responded. We acted like we didn't know.
We all knew damn well that Maxx would hurt her more if the whole band of Serpents jumped him. Fangs helps me walk to the car and Sweet Pea, Toni, Fangs and I ride our bikes to the hospital. I was out of my state of shock. I was still confused, scared, sad, mad. She's always nice. She's always been a sweet heart and she'd never hurt a fly. She knows that she's sensitive and is impressionable. Jughead sits in the back with her and her dad drives and Fp gets in the passenger seat. The four of us lead the car with our bikes fast to the hospital. We get there. "Help someone help!!" Jughead screams as FP carries her in. They put her on a gurnee and take her away into surgery. FP looks beyond pissed as does her father. She is the princess of that family. They cherish her like they cherished Jellybean.
Sweet Pea just looked pissed off. He punches a wall and broke it. His hand started to bleed and I went over to him still crying and i grabbed his shoulders and made him look down at me. "She will be okay. She's strong. Stronger than all of us. She will make it j-just stay sane. Promise me for her you will." I say and he nods and hugs me. I hug him back. "We will get Maxx back. Just me, you Fangs and Toni. Just us four against him." When we pull away he looks at me. "What about Jughead?" He asks and I shake my head. "He needs to be here with his family. Tell Toni and Fangs the plan." He nods and I walk over to her dad. I put my arm on his shoulder. "We are gonna go get her clean clothes okay?" He nods and hugs me. "Stay safe Gianna." He says and I nod. "She will be okay Mr.Jones." He nods and I pull away and I smile at him. The four of us leave. We go on our bikes and ride around town. We found him walking back to his house. Luckily he was still in serpent territory.
We pull over our bikes. "Is the bitch dead?" He says looking at me straight in the eyes. "You fucking dick!!" I scream and I go up to him and I just take al my anger out on him. He didn't hit back until I punched him in the face. He slapped me. "Don't punch me you serpent slut!" He says and that makes everyone else jump in. Toni and I pushed him down and Sweet Pea got onto of him for a bit and punched the shit out of him. Fangs and Toni pulled him off. I kicked the shit out of him and Fangs stomped on his stomach. I stepped on his nose and it started to hush blood. I bent down to his level and I grabbed his shirt collar. He was already weak and had no power to fight back.
He looked up at me with eyes begging for mercy. "You're lucky I don't kill you right now." I say. "But just know, when she gets better, I will make sure she has the pleasure of killing your ass. And I will gladly help her dump your body in Sweet Water river." I say with venom laced in my harsh tone. I spit in his face and threw his head to the ground which made him wince again.
We all walked away with no scratches, just a slight hand print on my cheek. We went to her house and went in her house. Toni and Fangs were gathering food and me and Sweet Pea went in her room. I smiled at her made bed. She is a good girl. She keeps up on her chores and makes sure she doesn't have a messy room. I smile and grab a stuffed animal her mom gave her. It meant the absolute world to her. Sweet Pea was going through her clothes and smirked when he saw her underwear and made a joke picking it up. I threw a pillow at him messing up her made bed and he laughed and threw it back at me. I put it back and fixed her bag. We got what we wanted and we went back to the hospital.
I made sure to hold her stuffed animal close, not wanting to lose it. I felt bad Toni was all bloody. As was Jughead, I saw Jughead was really upset. I sat next to him and put the stuffed animal on his lap. "When she wakes up you should give this to her." "You think she's gonna make it?" He says looking at me with sad eyes. I nod. "She's a strong girl. She will make it." He smiles and nods. His friends run in and he stands up and hugs them.
"Will she be okay?"
Betty asks. "I-I dont know.." He says and I stand up. "Have faith in her, she will be okay." I say and a raven haired girl agrees with me. "Yeah, from what you told me about her she's a hell of a woman. She will make it Juggy. My intuition is telling me so." That makes Jughead laugh and she reaches her hand out. "Veronica Lodge." She says with a slight smile and I smile and shake her hand. "Gianna Miller." I say and she nods. "We would be great friends." She says. A doctor comes out.
"Is the family of Victoria Jones here?"

Soo a bit of Gianna's POV. Urg Sweet Pea was so sad. I'm glad Maxx got what he deserved but he will probably be back. The next chapter may be alittle emotional. So get ready. And enjoy!
Vote and Comment!!