chapter 8

It's been awhile since my problem with Maxx

It's been awhile since my problem with Maxx. Fangs, Sweet Pea and Jughead have been even more protective on me, especially Sweet Pea. Eventually Jughead became a serpent but Betty dumped him. It didn't seem right but it didn't seem like my place to get into it.
It felt like a normal day at school I was standing by my locker when I see Jughead bust out of a classroom and go on his phone. "Jughead!" I hear Archie yell. What is he doing here? He goes to Riverdale. I see them talking and the look frantically. Suddenly they look towards the door. Sheriff Keller and the Mayor. Other cops behind them. Jughead catches a glimpse of me before Archie grabs him and I run to them . I hear lockers slamming and kids screaming. I hear footsteps and someone screams my name. "Victoria run!" I hear Sweet Pea yell in a deep voice before getting slammed against a locker and my eyes widen and I go to run to him before I feel Gianna pull on my arm and she pulls me out. I see other serpents getting slammed and cops running towards all the kids who are running out. Archie, Jughead, Gianna and I run out.
"What the hell was that Archie?!" I scream furious about what happened to Sweet Pea. "The mayor wants Southside to not exist. Some stuff happened and she's convinced all of the Southside is just a place where drugs are produced. She isn't thinking about the big picture." He says with apologetic eyes. I see Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea getting taken out of the school. We were a safe distance away so we didn't think anyone would be near.Sweet Pea is giving them a hard time while Fangs and Toni are just dealing with it. "I-I need to help him." I say about to run off and Jughead grabs my arm. "You can't, I don't want you getting put away please Vic." He pleads and I sigh.
Sweet Pea sacrifices so much for me and I can't even help him. I see a lot of Ghoulies giving the cops a hard time. A couple were tased and then the cops had to lug them to cars. I know they wouldn't do this to Northsiders. I hate the Northside adults. They all think we are big and bad and that we have no sense of anything. I just don't understand why there is such a divid.
It's bullshit.
As the day goes on we go to Jughead trailer. Jughead was fuming and going on rants. I was in my own head as was Gianna. I think she has a thing for Fangs but I don't know. She keeps her feelings to herself really. Later that night we hear knocking and Jughead opens the door and Fangs, Toni, and Sweet Pea walk in. Sweet Pea looked pissed and Gianna and I jumped up and hugged Toni. She hugged us back and sighed in relief. Gianna then went to talk to Fangs and I went to Sweet Pea. "Are you okay?" Sweet Pea asks and I nodded. "I-I left you." I say and he shook his head. "Trust me it's better I was there rather than you." I laugh a little and he smiled.
"A lot of Ghoulies got locked up." Fangs says. "Even Maxx. They were searching him and found Jingle-Jangle. He probably won't be out anytime soon." Toni says with a slight smile and I smile. Thank god he will be out of my life. Probably will be a couple months but that's better than nothing.
"It's good nothing happened to you guys though." I say looking at all them. "Yeah good thing I didn't bring my blade." He says joking and I laugh. "You guys just wanna order a pizza and watch a movie?" Jughead asks and we all cheer and agree. We all get comfy around his trailer. Jughead brings in a chair from their dining room. Sweet Pea sits next to the arm of the couch and I sit next to him. Gianna sits next to me and Fangs sits at the other arm. Toni sits at the arm chair. Archie gets a chair from the kitchen too. We all just watch random shows and the pizza eventually came. We all had a good time and joked around not caring about anything that has happened. In that moment it was just seven of us. Archie let go of his grudges with the Southside and the Southside teens let go of their grudges with the red haired boy.
If only every day could be like this.

Heyyy everyone sorry this chapter was short I'm gonna try to make longer chapters. I like how this ended in such like a happy way. I hope you guys are enjoying. Don't forget to vote and comment!!!