chapter 25

Ghoulie territory

Ghoulie territory. Exactly what I expected. This is the Southside that the northsiders should get rid of. Drug ridden streets. Violence happening more than usual. People having more than 3 locks on their doors. Homeless people. I felt sick to my stomach. I'm a Ghoulie by blood? That can't be true. But I know the truth. I'm not a Ghoulie by heart. I'm a serpent more than anything. And I will never lose my loyalty to them.
They take me to this whacked out place. "Here is the person you will be staying with." Maxx says throwing me into this brown haired boy. "So you're the cousin I've been hearing so much about." I look at him confused. "Cousin?" He nods. "I'm your mothers brothers son. I know it's a lot to grasps." I look at this boy confused. "Your name is Tori right?" He asks and I nod slowly looking at him confused. "Im Jax." He says.

(^Jax)He leans in and whispers in my ear

(^Jax)
He leans in and whispers in my ear. "Look I'm gonna get you out of here okay? My dad told me if you ever came around these parts to get you out. It may get me killed but too many bad things will happen if you stay here." I look at him with wide eyes. "W-What do you mean?" I ask quietly and he looks down. "The Ghoulies hate your mother. Like hate with a passion. She's very well known just because of how they felt she back stabbed them. Now when they hear of her daughter being here? I don't want to imagine what they will do to you." He says and I start to tear up.
"You're gonna stay with me okay? You're gonna come back to my house I'll let you make phone calls." He says and I nod. We go outside and leave and walk to his house and he kept me close to him so other people wouldn't catch any ideas. We walk inside and when the person who I assume to be his father sees me he gets wide eyed. "Why are you here?!" He asks and I look around and I look at Jax. "They kidnapped her can she use the phone?" He asks and his dad nods frantically and leads me to the phone. I dial Jugheads number and I wait for him to answer. "Hello?" He asks tired and I smile. "Hey Jug." I say getting teary eyed and I hear him call people over. "Victoria are you okay?!" He almost yells. "I'm okay Jug. The people I'm with are nice." "Who are they?" He asks and I look down. "I-I'll explain when I'm with you." I hear him sigh. "Everyone is with me." "Rory?" Sweet Pea. "Hey Sweets." I say now crying. "We are gonna get you back home I promise okay? I'm gonna kill those bastards if I have to." I sigh. "I love you Sweets." I say crying. "I love you too Victoria." I talked to Gianna and Toni a bit. "W-Where is my dad?"  I ask and I hear just silence. "He can't come back. He's caught up in serpent business." Jughead says and I sigh. "Where is FP?" I say and I hear him walk and I hear the phone switch off speaker.
"Victoria where are you." I hear FP ask. "I'm at my cousins house apparently." I say and he sighs loudly. "Can I talk to your uncle?" "I'll ask." I move myself away from the cord phone. "Jax?" I say and he comes running in. "What's up?" He asks. "My uncle wants to talk to your dad." I say and he gets his dad. His dad gets on the phone and we go up to his room.
"Any questions?"
He asks and I look at him. "Well for starters how old are you?" "I'm 18. I'm turning 19 I dropped out of high school in sophomore year." I looked at him confused. "Why would you do that?" I ask and he laughs and looks down. "I'm not smart enough for school. I can easily find a job in construction or something." He says and I nod. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask and he laughs softly. "Don't ask me like you're held captive. Me and my dad are gonna get you out of this." He says and I nod. He takes me to the bathroom and I walk in and lock the door.
I look through the cabinets. I lit a match and just stared at it. Fire helps calm me down sometimes. Just watching the match burn. I look at it expressionless. Just thinking about everything. Fangs could be dead, Sweets could be going off his rocker. I just want to go home. I just wanna hang out with my friends, eat Pops or pizza, watch tv and mess around.
I want to feel Sweet Peas big arms around me while I'm falling asleep. I blew out the match and flushed it down the toilet to avoid fires. I walk out and go back in his room.
"Can I just go to bed?" I ask and he nods. "You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I shake my head. "You don't have to." I say and he shakes his head. "If you need anything I'll be downstairs." He says and I nod and lay down in his bed. I happily still had my serpent jacket on. I took it off and just hugged it and tried to fall asleep. But I couldn't sleep. I felt different. Like I was broke. I just looked at the ceiling the whole night.
At a early hour I heard banging on the front door and someone coming upstairs. Jax runs in my room. "Victoria." He says frantic and I sit up and look at him. "For what is about to happen, I'm so sorry okay? I don't mean it. I just hope we can meet again." I give him a terrified look and he helps me out of bed and brings me downstairs as we start getting closer to downstairs he grabs my arm tighter and his whole expression changes. I walk down and see Penny. "It's time." She says grabbing my arm and pulling me outside the house. Jax gives me a sad look and his dad mouths something to me. "In unity there is strength." I look at him confused and he nods to me and shuts the door. "You better hold on tight." Penny says and I nod and grab around her waist and we take off to Pickens park.
I get off her bike and she kicks my leg from the back and I trip. I look at her confused and she laughs. "Just because we are giving you back doesn't mean you're going back alive." I give her a terrified look. Her phone falls out of her pocket and I had the advantage by snatching it and I run off into the woods. I dial Jugheads number. "Come on come on." I say holding the phone to my face hearing footsteps behind me. I had a head start so I knew I was somewhat fine. He finally answers. "Hello?" He says. "Jughead?" I say and it sounds like he's calling more people over. "You gotta come to Pickens please they are gonna kill me please." I say crying. "Tell Sweet Pea I love him, Tell Toni I love her, Tell gianna, Tell Fangs, Tell my dad and FP, Veronica Archie Betty Cheryl. Just please don't let me go unavenged." I say and I hear Sweet Pea yell. Jughead speaks up. "You're not gonna die we are coming." Before I can respond I feel something hit my leg and I scream
I fall and look and it's a knife. And not a clean looking one. I start crying more in pain. I hear muffled talking through the phone. Maxx gets on top of me and pulls me up and I squeal. He sees the phone and talks into it. "You'll see her in the after life once we are done with her." He hangs up and throws the phone. "Leave me alone you asshole." I say and he laughs and I think quickly and kick him in the balls with my good leg and he grunts in pain and let's me go. I walk back as best as I could but I felt my leg swelling. "Just do your worst Penny." I say. After that I feel myself pass out.
I'm hoping they get here before I am dead.

Sooooo She is out here. I may be ending this soon but I'm definitely making a sequel. I will probably make like 3 more chapters but definitely read the sequel. Vote and comment!