chapter 18

we basically have to drag Sweet Pea into the lounge because he was so fumed

we basically have to drag Sweet Pea into the lounge because he was so fumed. I really haven't seen him get that mad before. "What happened Sweet Pea?!" I say throwing my hands up in frustration. He could tell I was crying and he held my face. "He made you this upset? That fucking asshole made you cry?!" He screams getting ready to run back and Archie and Fangs make him stay. "S-Sweet Pea it isn't that big of a deal I over reacted." I say and he shakes his head.
"No he's a dick that needs to get put in his place." I sigh and I just hug him. He doesn't do anything for a minute but after a second I feel him hug back. I look at him. And I whisper. "Promise me you won't fight in school again. Please." I say pleading and he sighs and nods putting a piece of hair behind my ear and smiling. "I'll stop. But if I need to curse someone out I will." He says joking and I laugh. I see Archie and Fangs left so I guess they caught the hint. I make him sit down. "Soooo I was thinking, wanna go to that dance?" He laughs and shakes his head. "I don't do dances." He says and I sigh. "Pleaseeeeee! I really want to go to a dance. I've never been to one before. Sweets please? For me?" I say giving him a cute look practically begging and he laughs and looks down. "Fine. Just this one dance." He says and I give a girly yelp and I hug him tight. "Thank you Sweets!" I say excited and he laughs and hugs me back. "I will let you know what color my dress will be, wear a tie and a bow tie, I will get those flower things, the dance is Friday at 8 pick me up at 7 so we can go to pops before the dance." I say and he laughs. "You really got this all planned out" and I giggle and nod. "I've always wanted to go to a school dance Sweets." I say and he smiles.
"I'm not a good dancer so you'll have to deal with that, just saying." He says and I laugh. "I can teach you silly dancing isn't that hard." I say and I look at the time. "Shit I have cheer tryouts." I say getting up and getting my stuff. "Stay out of trouble okay?" I say looking at him walking out and he smiles and nods. "Good luck princess." He says and I walk out smiling. I meet up in the gym with Toni and Gianna is there.
"Gi? You're trying out for cheer?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes. "Toni is making me." She says annoyed and I laugh. Cheryl took the time to teach us the dance. Coincidently, She teaches us the dance before the squad came. "Okay girls. Give it all you got." Cheryl says before playing the music. We all hit the music to every beat and we do it as best as we could for just learning it. It wasn't that bad because we were quick learners. I knew Gianna had facials, Toni knew how to move but I had both. So I was double the trouble. You think I'd be the awkward dancer but I've proven I wasn't the night I got jumped.
After we finish everyone claps and Cheryl says we are on the team. I got really happy and I hugged literally everyone remotely close to me. After that I see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead looking in the gym through the doors. I see Sweets wink at me and I smile and wave to him. "Inner circle only, that includes you Tori."  Cheryl says distracting me from my stare toward Sweet Pea and I turn around and walk over. "I'm having a little sleepover at my house tonight and you're all invited!" She says and I smile. We all disperse and Gianna and me walk out because Toni stayed back with Cheryl. When we walk out Gianna whispers something to Fangs and they just started to kiss. They are a very... physical couple, if you know what I mean.
"You did great Tori." Jughead said and I smiled. "Thanks Juggy." He smiles and walks to go catch up with Betty. "You did a really good job." Sweet Pea says with a smirk. "I mean I know how to dance." I say with a small smile and he smiles down at me. We walk out and I rode with Jughead to school and he was doing stuff with Betty. "Want me to give you a ride home?" Sweets asks and I nod. "I'd love that." I say and he smiles. I get on his bike and he hands me his helmet. "Here wear this." He says and I put it on and it was kinda huge on my head.
"You have a big head." I say and he laughs. "Yeah, you can say that." He says and I smile. I hug him firm body tightly and he starts his cycle. We take off and we go to my house. My dad is always out with serpent business. We walk inside and I plop on the couch and he sits next to me. I fix myself and I put my legs on his lap. "Riverdale is really.. something." I say and he laughs. "It's annoying. The guys are just jerkoffs." I nod. I sit up and I look at Sweet Pea. He looks back and starts to lean in. I do too and then the door busts open and we move apart. Gianna and Fangs again. "Hey guys what's up?" Fangs asks with Jughead following behind them. "Oh, nothing." I say with a annoyed smile. Gianna snorts. "I'm going to the bathroom." She says and laughs and goes in the bathroom.
I turn to Sweet Pea. "After I pack wanna drive me to Cheryl's?" I say and he nods. I get up and I go pack. He walks in with me and sits on my bed. "We can never have a moment can we." He jokes and I blush and nod. "Right." I say with a awkward laugh. he smiles and shakes his head and lays in my bed. I finish packing. "Ready Freddy." I say and he smiles. He picks up the stuffed animal my mom got me and puts it in my bag. "Can't forget that can you?" He says and I laugh. "Nope." He smiles and we walk out. "Tell Cheryl I'll be a bit late." She says giving me a look and I nod. I go up to her and whisper. "No funny business in my room. I just washed my sheets." I say with a smirk and she smiles and pushes my arm.
Sweets and I leave and he gives me his helmet again and I put my hands around his waist. "Ready?" He asks and I nod and we go off. Once we reach my destination I get off. "Hey if you need anything call me okay?" He says and I smile and nod. "Bye Sweets." "Bye Rory." He says and I do a double take and laugh softly. "Rory?" I ask and he nods. "It fits you. You call me Sweets, I need a nickname no one calls you." I smile and nod. "I'll text you later okay?" He nods.
"Have fun Rory." He says with a genuine smile.

I just loveeeee how I keep messing up their moments with Fangs and Gianna. It's so funny to me. But deadass I want to make this a long story I love this story. It's my favorite ngl. I may do a sequel to electric but we will see. Also thank you for almost 1000 reads on electric!! Check it out if you haven't read it and we got over 400 on this one! Thank you all so much!!❤️