chapter 13

After I woke back up from seeing my mom, they doctors hooked me up and let me rest

After I woke back up from seeing my mom, they doctors hooked me up and let me rest. Then I heard a bunch of people came in my room. I roll over back on my back wincing. It's all my friends, even Jugheads friends I smile. "Hey guys." I say in a groggy voice and Jughead hugs me tight and I wince. "Juggy I love you but you're hurting me." I say laughing alittle and he smiles and pulls away. "I told you she'd live." Gianna said and she smiled and wiped her tears and hugged me softly. Everyone else hugged me softly and then when Sweet Pea came up and hugged me he gave me my stuffed animal my mom gave me.
I got all giddy like a child and hugged it tight then hugged him tight hurting myself in the process. "Thank you Sweets." I whispered. "You're welcome Tori." He says and I smile. After I say hi to everyone everyone sits around me. "We jumper Maxx." Fangs says and I looked at him. "You what?" "We beat him half to death. In serpent territory." Gianna says and I smile alittle. "Good I hope he's dead.." I say remembering what my mom told me.. "L-Look something happened guys." The raven hair girl next to Betty spoke up. "If you don't want us to hear this we can leave."
I shook my head. "I don't mind..." I said waiting to catch her name. "Veronica Lodge. A pleasure to meet Jugheads mysterious cousin." I smile and remember how Jughead told me about her dad but I kept my mouth shut. "Victoria Jones." I say and she nods. I take a deep breathe and look at my hands. "L-Look you all will probably hate me but you have to know I didn't know what I was doing.. b-but Maxx drugged me, every hardcore drug you can think of. I didn't know what I was doing I was off my shit, I was sick. H-he told me to, like give a bunch of Ghoulies lap dances. And I did and then when I started to feel sick and like I was gonna pass out they all hit me and beat me down."
I say trying to choke back my tears. "Maxx brought me back home and my dad was out doing some serpent business. He beat me up inside my own house, he said I was worthless and a serpent slut. A-and after that I broke up with him and he just beat me up more and left. He left me half dead, about to slip into a drug induced coma." I say looking down crying. I feel all the girls hug me and the guys looking pissed. "A-And Gianna one of the guys was your ex, I-I didn't want to but I didn't know what I was doing, y-you have to forgive me." I say and she smiles.
"He was a dick anyways." And I smile. "Can I please kill the guy?" Sweet Pea says and I shake my head. "He got what he deserved. Let's just leave him alone for now." He nods but I can tell he's still pissed. "Are you still going to Riverdale?" Berry asks and I nod. By Monday I should be fine. And she smiles and nods. "We are all going to Riverdale." Gianna says and Veronica smiles. "Perfect." She says with a smile. "Betty, Archie and I will be apart of the welcoming committee." Veronica says with a smile. I nod and smile. "Great."
After awhile of talking and joking, everyone leaves but Sweet Pea. "They told us about how you died for a second. What was it like?" He says looking at me curiously. "Well, I saw my mom. I was kinda in a futuristic world. Like of what would've happened if I died." I said with a sad tone.
"Well, where was I?" Sweet Pea asks and I look down. "In jail, you killed Maxx. I guess they had no mercy for what you did." I say with a sad tone and he holds my hand. "That won't happen. You're still alive and you literally beat death." He says with optimism in his voice and I smile. "Thanks for staying Sweets." He smiles at the sound of his little nickname. "Do you know when I'm supposed to leave?" "They said Sunday night. So you should be fine for school but I'll make sure no one fucks with you again."
He says and I smile.
After awhile my dad, FP and Jughead walk in. "Oh thank god you're okay." My dad says hugging me softly. I smiled and hugged him back. "Do you know who jumped you?" FP asks and I shook my head. "I don't know, some random person." I say and he nods. "We will find the person and they will get justice for what they've done." My father says and I nod. Jughead had a uneasy look.
Sweet Pea gives him a look at Jughead just keeps a straight face.
I smile. "Thanks dad, thanks FP." They nod. "We have some serpent business to take care of." FP says and I nod and they hug me goodbye and leave. "Why didn't you tell them?!" Jughead whisper yells at me. "Because, no one else can mess with him or things will get bad. Trust me." I say and Jughead rolls his eyes
I know he doesn't like the idea of that. But it is what has to be done.
And I have to hope Maxx never shows his face again.

WTF THIS STORY HAS OVER 100 VEIWS! I'm so happy about that. I hope you all enjoy. Vote and comment!