chapter 28

after a few nights I'm allowed to go home

after a few nights I'm allowed to go home. There was always a serpent in front of my house at all times. I guess for protection against those Ghoulies. I wish I knew why they hated me so much. My dad told me he had to go for Serpent business and I didn't mind staying home alone. Sweets insisted on staying with me. And I let him. He just made me feel really happy. He tried to help my memory but telling me fun things we've done together. He is a really great guy, I just wish I could remember everything about him. Outside it started to rain and Sweets grabbed my hand.
I giggle and look at him. "What are you doing it's pouring outside." I say while laughing and he nods and takes me outside. "That's the point Rory." He says and I look at him confused. "Ahh I forgot to tell you, my nickname for you is Rory. Only I call you Rory." He says and I nod and smile. "Now come on let's go." He says picking me up and I start laughing and he takes me outside and i start laughing and I wrap my arms around his neck and he just twists in circles and we were both laughing.
After a bit he puts me down and I look up at the sky and smile at him. I couldn't stop my smile. He smiles and leans down and kisses me. Damn, he's a really good kisser. We hold it and then he pulls away and smiles and I smile back at him and he picks me up again and I laugh. "Sweets put me down." I say and he laughs. "Nope!" He says still holding me. I smile at him and he smiles at me. "Let's go inside we have school." He says and I pout. "Come one southside won't care if we skip." I say and he shakes his head. "That got closed down, we go to riverdale now." he says and I smile. "Then let's get inside." I say and we go inside soaking wet. I throw my hair in a bun and I go and change into sweats and a t-shirt. Sweets I guess left clothes at my house because he took out comfy clothes too.
"Can we invite our friends over?" I ask and he nods and calls everyone. Sooner or later they come. I didn't recognize a red head boy, a brunette boy, this blonde girl, a raven haired girl and a red headed girl who was all over Toni. I guess she found her lover. Everyone reintroduced themselves to me and I smiled. We all hung out and they told me stories about myself. Mostly of how I met them and trying to get my memory back. No one was telling me about me getting jumped. I was curious on how that happened but maybe they just didn't have a answer. that night everyone slept over and Sweets and I slept in my bed.
I slept really good that night. The best I've ever slept in months probably. Well, I don't really remember the months prior to this sleep but I just know I slept good. I got ready for school and then we all went to school together. Sweets reminded me of my classes because I didn't know we were even at Riverdale high now. I sat down in lab and I looked really happy. I was just excited to be in Riverdale high. A boy sat next to me. I smiled at him. "What's your name?" I asked and he looks at me confused. "Reggie, you knew that though." He says and I shook my head. "Oh, right." I say and then it looks like something hit him.
"Shit I'm sorry, I forgot about what happened. How are you feeling?" He asks and I shrug. I have a concussion but I just can't remember anything. I say and he nods. After class I start to walk in then halls and this boy with dark skin taps on my shoulder. "Hey babe." He says and I look at him. "I thought I was with Sweet Pea?" I said and he shook his head. "No baby, you're with me. Remember my name is Chuck." He says and I shake my head. "I'm sorry but I don't remember."  I say laughing nervously. Suddenly I hear Reggie. "Yo Chuck back off her alright?" He says standing in front of me. I look at him confused.
"Reg, she's my girlfriend remember?" He says with a wink at Reggie. Reggie pushes him against a locker. "If you think fucking with a girl who doesn't remember anything is okay you're sick in the head. And I'll make sure Sweet Pea has the honor of beating your ass." He says and shoves him into a locker. He grabs my hand and brings me to Sweets. He looks at us confused. "Make sure you keep a close eye on her, other guys are trying to fuck with her memory." He says and walks away. "Are you alright Rory?" He says and I nod. "Some guy named Chuck said me and him were together. Is this like a poly type relationship or something?" I say looking at him confused and he gets pissed and storms out of the cafeteria. I follow. I catch a glimpse of Reggie and he knows what's about to happen and everyone surrounds Sweets and Chuck. They start fighting verbally and Chuck threw the first punch. Chuck somehow got the tall giant down. I run in the fight to try to help Sweets but Chuck gets between me and him and goes to push me against a locker but before my head slams Reggie catches me and gets me out of the fight and Jughead and Archie ran into the fight. Suddenly I hear everyone gasps. I see a boy that has tan skin get inside the fight and he started punching the crap out of Chuck. "God damn it. He's not deaf." I hear Reggie mutter. "Who is that?" I say confused.
"That's Fangs, He was one of your best friends."

Soooo Fangs has returned! I'm probably gonna pre write the next book just bc I know how I want this to end lmao so I'll be able to start the sequel right when this book ends! Enjoy vote and comment!