Killua x Reader

First person POV

"So, I'd better get going. I should check for the chairman and the king now.", I said to the others.
They nodded, but then I feel someone grabbed my hand.
"Wait, can we talk for a while?", Killua asked.
We separated ourselves from the others.
"So it's still about you steal a kiss from me", he said.
"Hmm? I thought you already get your payback", I said jokingly but when I turned around to face him, he looks so serious? I don't know but clearly there's something.
He didn't answer it, as he silently closed the gap between us.
I looked down, but he lift my chin and wrapped his arm around my waist and the other one on my neck to deepen the kiss.

Third person POV

It's not just because he wants to feel that kiss again.
It's a really deep kiss, because he wants to savour every moment, and portrait it, to make sure he'll never forget how it's feel. He held her really close as if he let her go something bad will happen. Because he doesn't want to lose her. And that's it, those strange feeling that aching in his heart is the only reason that drawn him to do this.

First person pov

The kiss is deeper, and longer than the previous one. I also wrapped my arms around him but I can clearly sense something wrong. It's not just a simple payback kiss, I can feel the desperation in it. Did he know about what's gonna happen? Or it's because his intuition? No, he didn't even think about it. It's just his bare gut feelings. I moved my hands to his chest to push him away and unintentionally a tear slipped out of my eye, but I make sure he doesn't notice it.
We take our breaths after the long kiss, still holding eachother. He planted another soft kiss as a symbol for 'goodbye'
"Please be safe" he said in a whisper but still audible for me.
I gave him a weak smile and with that I leap out of the building and dash through the castle, heading south, where the king is.

Third person pov

Killua joined back the group, and just sit there watching the view, while waiting the two to comeback.

'He said he want to talk with her in private but we still can clearly see what happen....*sniff*
They're just......*sniff* What an act.....*sniff* Of love.....'
Knuckle thought to himself while trying to hold back his tears
'Ah.... Young love.... How.... It's just so sweet.... No wait it's not. Is it true love?' ikalgo thought, also teary from what happened
In fact maybe it's just palm and komugi that's not affected by the recent scene and it's just because komugi doesn't understand anything.

Killua's pov

Why? Why is my heart still aching? I don't understand. Is there anything wrong?
I had this strange feelings. Will something happen?

Third person pov 

Little did they know. That it's not his hunch or Intuition. It's just his instinct and he act only based of his reflexes.
He didn't know anything, about what will happen...

Meanwhile

First person POV

I arrive at the location, which I assumed that a massive explosion had happen.
'it's probably the chairman's miniature rose' I thought to myself
....

To be continued...

Hanya potongan scene numpang lewat:v

Killua x Reader
A Hunter x Hunter Fanfiction

I do not own Hunter x Hunter or it's characters