Dazai Osamu x Reader

You love her don't you...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dazai's POV

"Atsushi, stop the mission" I said at last.
"What?!" Atsushi exclaimed in disbelief, "what do you mean--"
"What the heck are you doing?!" I can hear (Y/N) yelled.

"Stop the mission, go back to the agency" I repeated myself.
"What the-?! What are you thinking?! One life of a member has no worth compare to the lifes of all other people! If you stopped now our city will destroyed!" She yelled again.
"Atsushi, give the intercome to (Y/N)" I said and I assume he did it.

"(Y/N), listen to me! Am I important for the humanity?"
I said sternly.
"Of course you are!" She answered directly.
"Then let me stopped the mission."
"Wha--"

"Because you're my reason to live!

Remember what I told you about odasaku, about my reason to live about something that could fill the hole in my heart. I've found it! I've found you!"

(Y/N)'s POV

"Tch! It's no time for your cheap pick up lines--

Akh!" I get punched on the face again by Francis and I cough up blood again
"Seriously, it's enough time for your chit chat" he said.

Somehow I could see dazai getting pissed of and gritted his teeth, "If I didn't stop the mission you'll die. And I'll loose my reason to live--"

"Ah, just to inform you guys, we're about to crash in a few seconds so let me end this quickly and why don't you say goodbye to your little princess" Francis said while aiming his gun right on my head.

"Tch!" I laughed sadistically
And then smirked "I don't get it. Somehow y'all forget that I'm also an ability user"

"No way! You mean--"

I instantly release my hands form the handcuffs, "Ability! Half Angel" and white lights surrounding me.

I quickly made a force field shield to cover the Moby Dick I grabbed Atsushi and we jump down while trapping Francis and Herman. Right after we jumped out, the ship exploded but thanks for the force field shield I made, the explosion didn't spread to the city.

"We... We're falling!" Atsushi informed.
"Hang on a sec--" Just as I said that white angel wings appeared on my back.
"Wo.. woah... Half angel huh?" He said and I just smiled.

I made sure so that we landed safely and then my wings disappeared.
"Wait... Wait a minute! Don't say that all this time you... You.. and Dazai-san--"
"Yes we plotted that" I said smiling, "that's the only reason why I get caught by the guild"

On the rooftop
============

Dazai's POV

"Hey, you see... The things that I said to you back then... At the ship... It was true..."

"Tch! Feelings only makes you week. Especially love" she walked away from me.
"But... But you also have feelings right? I mean... You save--"
"Shh..." She cut me off, "Don't you get it? I am weak" she turned her head at me and my eyes widened at her words.

The next thing I know is, she walked back towards me, grabbed me by the collar and planted a soft kiss on my lips.
I was so shocked but I waste no chance, I kissed her back and snaked my arms around her waist.