BNHA OVA 1 x reader

*the pic will be (Y/N)'s costume, but with a shorter sword and twin guns.

Izuku's POV
========

Four weeks has past since the attack. We, the class 1-A are about to train once more. We went to USJ.
"Well, that happened but class is class. So let's begin the rescue training." 13-sensei said, "anyway, 18,19,20.... Where's the other one?" He asked.
"Oh uhmm. (Y/N)-chan didn't came to school this morning." I said.
"Why? What happened?" Ochako asked me.
"I don't know, I hope she's alright" I answered.
"Okay, shall we continue?" 13-sensei said.

Time skip
=====
"Let's start with the training rescue! There'll be 3 students at the bottom of this chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other one will have an injured legs, and the last will be very worried" 13 explain.

Huge time skip
(Cause I'm to lazy)
==========

13-sensei then explain the second training, the rest of the students will be the injured, they can be anywhere and in any state or condition. And there'll 4 students who'll rescue them.
The 4 students are including me, uraraka-san, Kacchan, and mineta-kun.

Shouto's POV
=========

I was hiding in one of the buildings, and remembered my past.
"Tch! I'll not be as you want!" I mumbled while clenching my fist.
"What a face" someone suddenly said.
I quickly get up and yelled "who are you!" When the wall and ceiling crumbled, destroyed.
"I don't think that's the face of a hero" a tall muscular man with mask appear.
'Villain! Is he hidden?!' I thought.
I try to attack him with my quirk, I try to freeze him, but he dodge it by jumping.
"Too slow" he said.
I stepped backwards when someone suddenly hold me, and cover my mouth with her hand, and I feel a knive was pressed to my neck. "Don't move or you'll die" a female voice said.
'Wait.... This move is......'

With Ochako
========

Ochako's POV
=========

"Kyoka-chan found!" I said as I use my quirk to lift the car and rocks that "crushed" her.
"Haah, I was sure you wouldn't find me" she said, scratching the back of her head.
"Uraraka-san! Jirou-san!" Lida yelled as he came running to us.
"Hah? Wasn't he's one of the injured?" Kyoka-chan ask.
"Run away!!!" Lida yelled again.
And then there's an explosion crashing us.
"What..." I said
"It's villains!" Lida said.