Chapter 2

🍕NAZLEY ALI KHAN🍕

"Asad!" I yelled trying to get my brother's attention.

"What?!" He harshly asked and I rolled my eyes at his rudeness.

"You know how I never ask for anything from you?" I smiled innocently.

"You always ask for something." His best friend Kayan said and I blushed a deep shade of red while my brother nodded agreeing with his stupid cute best friend.

Lower your gaze Nazley Astaghfirullah.

"Shut up Kayan." I grumbled.

I continued "I found the perfect girl for you!"  I happily clapped my hands and Kayan fake squealed, I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"I don't care." My brother said nonchalantly.

"But Asad She's perfect for you, she's beautiful, she's sweet, she's Muslim, she's humble and she is really into her deen." I whined.

"If she's so great why don't you marry her." He said through gritted teeth.

"Don't be stupid!" Kayan snapped at Asad and my eyebrows shot up to my hairline.

Okay then.

"But Asad, you need a girl like her in your life and she can teach you to stop living a life of sin." I scolded him.

"I'm happy with the life I'm currently living." He shrugged leaning back into our expensive couch.

"You don't get it Asad, she is meant for you and she will guide you on the straight path, you have to ask for her hand in marriage before someone else does." I groaned.

"I don't care Nazley!" Tears formed in my eyes at his harsh voice and Kayan snickered.

I'm going to kill you Kayan Rahman.

I ran up to my room hugging my pillow to my chest.

"Okay." Asad sighed as he and Kayan plopped down onto my bed.

"Okay what?" I sniffled.

"I'll do it." He muttered.

I opened my mouth to say something but he spoke before me "One condition though, if I don't love her next year this time, we're getting a divorce." I nodded my head vigorously at his demand.

I hugged my brother tightly smirking at his best friend over his shoulder. Kayan gaped at me and my smirk grew wider.

I know my brother can't resist my tears so why not use it towards my advantage. It's wrong but it's for the right reasons.

° ° °

❄RANI AAMIRAH OMAR❄

I rubbed my aching ribs making a small dua to ease the pain.

"And when your done do the laundry!" Zahia screamed punching my ribs once again.