Chapter 6

I woke up before fajr rubbing my eyes because I was anxious because my senior year at school starts and I couldn't sleep. This always happen and the fact that in 4 weeks time is my birthday doesn't at all help.

I hate my birthday, firstly because it's a year closer to your death secondly my parents died on my birthday.

I took my morning shower brushing my teeth and making wudhu.

I made my fajr prayer then got dressed in my white skinny jeans, a long black and royal blue plaid checkered shirt that ended above my knees with slits on the sides pairing my black and blue Vans with it .

I wrapped my head in a white hijab and grabbed my books and my back pack.

I set my things down with my car keys and started on breakfast. I made curly fries and chicken strips when Nazley came down smiling.

"Assalamualaykum Nazley." I kissed her cheek.

"Walaykumsalam Bhabi." She grinned sitting down.

Asad came downstairs and I gave him a small smile.

We ate breakfast and I couldn't help but bounce my leg out of nervousness.

"Relax Bhabi, today will go alright." Nazley said softly and I nodded.

"Who will look after Ayaan?" I gasped.

"I will happily stay and look after him." I suggested.

"There's no way your getting out of school and Ayaan has a babysitter." Nazley winked at me seeming to have caught on to my plan. I pouted at her and she looked away.

Nazley and I cleaned up quickly and I was so nervous, this always happens to me.

"Come on Bhabi." Nazley groaned.

"Let me just hug Ayaan one more time." I pouted and she sighed and Ayaan's babysitter giggled at my actions while I hugged the sleeping baby to my chest. Ya Allah protect my little angel Ameen.

I went downstairs taking my sweet time when Nazley decided to leave without me.

"You better get up from that couch Rani." Asad's deep voice said from behind me and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Ya Allah, what is wrong with you Asad?" I placed my hand on my fast beating heart.

"Your going to be late." He said and I pouted but nodded.

I stood up grabbing my bag and keys when a hand grabbed my arm, I froze from the warmth that spread throughout my entire body.

I turned to Asad who seemed just as affected as I was but cleared his throat in response.

"We may not have feelings for each other but your still my wife." He said and slipped a ring on my finger.

"Wow masha'allah." I whispered staring at the ring in awe.

"No one can know we're married." I nodded at his words because I do not want to get dirty looks like the ones I received from my cousins when they learned his my husband.

I don't do well with attention.

"At school we don't know each other but you will still be known as Rani Aamirah bibi Taariq Omar Khan." He said and I blushed slightly when he recognized me as a Khan.

Ya Allah I have a really long name now.

I went to my car and Asad got into his Lykan. I placed my bag in passenger securing my seatbelt and locking my doors because I'm a very cautious person.