Chapter 12

So Asad and I have been married for 3 months and things are going great. Shukr to Allah.

Ayaan is getting so big and I thank Allah for keeping him healthy. Alhamdulilah.

So last night I gave myself to Asad, pleasing him as his wife and I feel good about it.

The smile never left my face at how gentle he was with me and how much he cared about my well being.

He came out of his bathroom with a towel around his body.

I smiled at him but he looked the other way and I frowned slightly.

He rummaged through somethings and tossed my Abaya at my face.

"Get out." He said sternly and my heart shattered.

"What do you mean 'Get out'?" I whisper.

"What I mean is get out as in leave my room, Did you really think I would want to be tied down to a ugly girl like you? Wake up and smell the coffee Wifey, You were stupid to fall for my tricks, you were just an easy lay." He looked at me with disgust.

I could only nod not knowing what to say. I didn't have the heart to go over there and slap him so I ran to my room turning on the shower as sobs wracked my body.

How much more of this will I be able to handle? How much hurt do one person have to go through?

I showered me and scrubbed my body raw trying to get rid of his touch and did my wudhu after I did my ghusl.

I made my salaah and prayed for everything and anything.

I got dressed in light wash skinny jeans, burgundy bodysuit, Black long cardigan that reached the back of my knees and old school Vans.

My hair was tied up into a bun and wrapped in a burgundy hijab.

I wiped the tears that I didn't know fell and took a deep breath.

You are a strong girl Rani, Alhamdulilah.

You can go out and face the world, insha'allah.

I grabbed my back pack and my car keys going downstairs.

I quickly made breakfast setting the table with it.

I went upstairs to Ayaan's nursery looking at my boy in adoration.

Ya Allah protect my boy.

I kissed his forehead and walked to where my things are.

The drive to school was terrible, I had to multiple times wipe my eyes to see clearly.

I stopped a block away buying me a Muffin and coffee driving and parking my car in front of school.

I ate my Muffin grabbing my coffee, keys, phone and my back pack.

Taking a deep breath I locked my car walking with my head down towards the back garden of the school.

I sat down on a bench enjoying the calm, serene and sweet smell of nature.

I sipped my coffee looking at pictures of Asad and I.

One where I'm kissing Ayaan's cheek and Asad is looking at me.

One where Asad and I are playing with Ayaan.

One where we are kissing and Ayaan seems like his trying to break us apart.

Another one where I'm hugging Ayaan and Asad hugs me.

A sob wracks my body and I once again start crying.