Chapter 10

"I signed the release forms Ayaan is good to go." Asad said and I smiled picking up my little angel.

"You finally get to go home baby." I clapped Ayaan's hands together and he squealed.

Shukr to Allah, our boy is healthy.

I carried Ayaan in my arms not wanting to let him go.

"Can Ayaan drive in my car please, please, please?" I pouted at Asad.

"Any time, wifey." He smirked and I blushed strapping Ayaan into his car seat that Nazley brought to the hospital including my car since I asked her to fetch it.

I drove with Ayaan who was babbling so much and I smiled because his himself again.

When I arrived at the penthouse Ayaan was fast asleep and I couldn't help but coo at the cute little snores he let out.

Asad picked him up and I grabbed his diaper bag that had all his necessities in it.

We entered the house and I went to take a shower, washed my hair and took wudhu.

I dried off and shrugged on a plain black Abaya with a black hijab.

I knocked on Asad's door hearing a faint 'Come in'.

He sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, just a bit stressed." He sighed.

"Would you like to lead the Salaah?" I smiled softly and he took a deep breath nodding.

"Just give me a moment." He said and I nodded standing up walking out of the room.

"Nazley." I knocked on her door.

She opened the door and I pinned her hijab for her.

"Asad is going to lead our Maghrib salaah." I smiled and it felt like my eyes were twinkling.

"Jazza kullah Hu khairan, Bhabi, you are looking well after my big brother and Ayaan and I couldn't have asked for a better Bhabi than you." She hugged me tight and I smiled at her.

"Let's go ladies." Asad said and we went towards a cute Salaah gaanah that was in the house.

Asad stood right in front and as always I got emotional when I hear him recite.

We made our salaah with Asad leading it beautifully and so much happiness filled my heart. This was always my dream, having my husband lead the salaah and it couldn't have been more beautiful than this.

I made my dua and I cried as usual, I'm a very emotional person. Ya Allah help Asad to become closer to you oh Allah, Ya Allah grant this marriage with happiness and blessings, Ya Allah take care of our little family, guide and protect us ya Allah, Ya Allah help me to become a better Muslim, Ya Allah grant my parents and all the deceased Jannah tul firdous Ameen.

I wiped my tears sniffling a little.

"What's wrong Wifey?" Asad wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the Salaah gaanah.

"It just makes me so happy when you lead the Salaah and I always get emotional." I mumbled.

"Don't cry wifey." He murmured wiping the rest of my tears.

"A-asad?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes wifey?" He hugged me from behind as we watched the sun set completely.