Chapter 7

Asad had a 'talk'  with the sir that humiliated me and threatened the learners to not spread anything, that's all I know nothing else because my dearest 'husband'  wouldn't tell me anything.

I made it to the cafeteria buying me lunch and scrambled to the library to sit in peace and quiet.

I ate my food which is two huge pizza slices and a sprite.

I was eating my second slice when the door to the library opened and Nazley glared at me.

"Assalamualaykum Nazley." I chuckled awkwardly, chewing on my lip in nervousness.

"Assalamualaykum Bhabi, Didn't I tell you anything this morning?" She raised her brow.

I thought a bit then recalled what she told me. "Yes, I should meet you in front of the cafeteria for lunch."

"And what did my sweet dearest Bhabi do?" She pouted.

"I didn't meet you for lunch." I said sheepishly and slightly gasping when I realised I forgot.

"I'm sorry Nazley." I said in a baby voice and she pinched my cheeks.

"Awwwww, I forgive you Bhabi." She grabbed my arm while I grabbed my tray and back pack.

We went to the cafeteria and it was chaos. Ya Allah.

There was so many humans around us and they all sat at tables speaking loudly. This is why I prefer having my lunch in the library.

I sat down by her table with her friends and she introduced me to them.

"Guys this is Rani." She said and I waved at her friends who waved back.

"Rani this is Amber." She pointed to a girl sitting opposite me with brown hair and the cutest fat cheeks and hazel eyes.

"Maajidah." A dark skinned girl with pitch black hair and a charming smile.

"Junah." A girl with ginger hair and green eyes.

"Haniya." A girl wearing thick cute nerdy glasses with charcoal eyes and short brown hair.

"Junaid." A guy with black hair and dark eyes. Astaghfirullah I should lower my gaze.

"Abdul-Muhaimen." A cute tanned skinned boy with cute dimples. Awwwww. Astaghfirullah Rani.

"Gassaan." A guy that has blonde hair and brown eyes. I just took one glance at him to know.

"You are all very beautiful, masha'allah." I said and Nazley nodded agreeing with me.

"I told you guys she's a sweet heart." She told her friends.

"So Rani, where did you meet Nazley?" Amber asked eating her lunch.

"I met her at a mall and we started speaking instantly clicking." I answered her, clicking my fingers for emphasis.

"Is that a ring?" Junah asked reaching across the table to examine my ring. I nodded my head because it is a ring.

"Are you married Rani?" Haniya gasped, excitement etched on her face.

"Yes!" Nazley squealed.

"Yes I am." I said hesitantly.

They all simultaneously gasped asking a whole lot of questions.

'Who's your husband?'

'What's his name?'

'Is he hot?'

'How was your wedding?'

'What food was served there?'