Chapter 3

The veil that covered my face was something I was very grateful for, I was crying so much I could barely breath properly.

Ya Allah give me strength.

"Q-qabool hai." I whispered over the mic that was placed in front of me.

My aunt pinched me and I bit my lip not to cry because of the pain.

"Qabool hai." I whispered once again.

"Qabool hai." I said for the third time and my aunt released her nails from my delicate skin.

I signed my wedding papers with shaky hands not wanting to but the look on my aunts face was murderous so I finally signed it.

They went to the men's section and asked my husband to be his confirmation for getting married.

"Qabool hai." a sharp, deep and alluring voice echoed through the speakers of the masjid.

"Qabool hai." The voice said once again and I shivered slightly.

Ya Allah, what is happening to me?

"Qabool hai." He said for the third time and people clapped happily cheering for us.

Realisation dawned upon me and I silently sobbed, I'm married, I'm married to a man I've never met before, I'm married to a man I've never seen before, I'm married to a complete stranger.

After a few hours the small wedding ended.

"Aunty I d-dont want to go." I whispered softly.

"You better behave yourself and not embarrass me." She whisper yelled in my ear.

To anyone looking on it would seem as if she's comforting me but it's not like that.

"P-please aunty, I don't want to live with him." I silently cried thanking Allah that the veil I was wearing covered my crying face.

"Stop acting like a baby!" She snapped in my ear.

I ran to the bathroom removing my veil washing my face and blowing my stuffy nose.

I poured some eye drops in my eyes as my eyes were thick and red of crying.

My cheeks were blotchy and red and the puffiness of my eyes slowly started fading due to the eyedrops.

"Let's go Rani." Nazley smiled dragging me out of the bathroom.

"Time to meet your husband." She teased and I blushed.

I wore a beautiful Navy blue wedding dress, masha'allah I looked pretty.

"Assalamualaykum Bhabi." Kayan Bhai teased and I blushed crimson.

"Walaykumsalam Bhai." I whispered smiling at him.

He stepped out of he way revealing a guy but I lowered my gaze because I don't know who he is.

"Bhabi you can look, his your husband." Nazley smiled at me and I glanced at the person through my long lashes.

I gasped softly seeing his cold as ice Blue eyes and his messy jet black hair. He had small pouty cupids bow pink lips and a sharp jawline covered with a little stubble. He is handsome Masha'allah.

"Assalamualaykum." I whispered softly to him.

"Walaykumsalam." He murmured in his deep voice and I already sensed the sort of power only his voice held.

"W-what's your name?" I asked embarrassingly because his my husband and I don't know his name.

"OH EM GEE!" I heard the squeals of my cousins.