Chapter 11

I parked my car and walked the rest of the way to school ignoring the students that laughed and pointed at me.

I received the few usual shoves and mean comments but as usual it doesn't phase me.

I went towards my locker and saw Nazley speaking to Junah.

"Assalamualaykum." I mumbled.

"Rani, I'm really sorry about all the mean things I said to you the other day I was just upset because Nazley has been spending more time with you and not me." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay, if anything I feel bad because I never realised I took your friend from you and believe me when I say this it was never my intention." I explained myself.

"Friends?" She held out her hand for a handshake and I smiled shaking her hand. "Friends."

Asad, Kayan and Umar walked through the doors and as usual students starred at them in Awe and they were extremely quiet.

The bell rang and I rushed to class but I accidentally bumped into a fellow student and made his coffee spill.

"You will pay for that bitch!" He yelled in my face and I flinched at his rude words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I tried walking away but he grabbed my wrist tightly squeezing it and I whimpered.

"Please let me go." I winced as he applied pressure.

"Shut up!" He slapped my face and I landed on the floor with a thud.

"You fucking Asshole!" A powerful voice bellowed.

The guys grip loosened as Asad hit him continuously and I yelled.

"Asad stop!" Tears streamed down my face.

The boys face was bleeding so much and I tugged on Asad's arm as he just kept hitting him.

The only way I could think of to stop Asad from killing the guy was connecting my lips with my husbands.

He tensed but started kissing me back fiercely and I tried keeping up with his speed.

I pulled away panting and looked at his swollen lips pecking it once.

"Asad Ali Khan and Muneer Qureshi to the Principals office." A voice said over the announcement system.

A couple of people that was looking at the scene picked up the guy I now know as Muneer and dragged him to the office.

I tugged on Asad's hand pulling to the Principals office.

"Gentlemen sit!" Mr Nabhan said and I stood next to Asad rubbing circles in his hand.

"Young lady, shouldn't you be in class?" He questioned me and I nodded sadly kissing Asad's head walking away.

🔥ASAD ALI KHAN🔥

I watched as Rani walked out of the office and gritted my jaw thinking about how he laid his hands on her.

"What happened?" Mr Nabhan stood up from his chair, his glasses perched on his nose.

"He hit me first!" This *ssh*l* next to yelled.

I stood up angrily slamming my fist down on the table.

"He f*ck*ng hit my wife!" I yelled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa calm down Gentlemen." I sat back down.