Chapter 9

"But I don't want to go!" I whined trying to pull my hands away from Asad's.

"Rani, I won't speak again." He said sternly.

"Ayaan has been quiet and I think something's wrong with him." I spoke.

"There's nothing wrong with him, his fine." Asad sighed annoyed.

"But I have this motherly instinct that his not fine." I sighed.

"Firstly, Minaal is here to take care of him and secondly you are NOT his mother." He said in an irritated tone.

Whoa, low blow.

"I can't believe I married someone as childish as you." He rubbed his temples and I only nodded my head.

I picked up my back pack, 'Ah uthu billahi mina shaytaan nirrah jeem'. I whispered trying to cool down.

I walked away and got into my car biting my lip from letting my tears go.

Husband💍❤🌹😍: I never meant what
I said , please answer
your phone.

I switched my phone off throwing in it passenger.

I parked my car through my blurry vision not even realising I was crying, I wiped my tears feeling an ache in my chest.

I walked to school lost in my thoughts until I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going!" The girl snapped and I murmured a sorry walking to my locker but she tripped me and I went tumbling to the ground.

Ya Allah grant me strength.

Her friends laughed at me and she smirked. I shook my head and walked away.

I went to my locker and got out leaving to class. Since I was early I was alone and I set my head down on the table.

I was so lost in my thoughts I never even realized the lesson is about to start when the students started piling in.

Halfway during the lesson the door opened and the girls giggled fixing themselves and applying make up even though they already look beautiful, masha'allah.

"Mr Khan, is there a reason you interupted my lesson?" The teacher in front.

"It's an emergency at home and I request my wife to leave with me." Asad said and everybody gasped.

He looked at me and I raised an eyebrow annoyed that his interrupting my lesson.

"Can Asad's wife please stand up?" The teacher said and the girl that tripped me from earlier stood up.

I frowned at her actions as she walked towards my husband. Asad furrowed his brows at her then looked at me.

"Rani." He called out and I busied myself with work.

"Mr Khan, if you could please leave my classroom since your wife isn't in this classroom." The teacher said and Asad glared at him.

"Our son has been admitted into hospital and we need to get there fast." He told the teacher and I gasped standing up packing up my books and grabbing my back pack rushing out of class.