Chapter 8

It's been a month and Ayaan is getting bigger and bigger. Asad and I have grew really close but we still keep our marriage a secret and out of the public eye.

My birthday went by and like every other birthday I couldn't care less about it.

I have been waking up Asad early morning for Fajr but I'm slowly trying to get him to make his 5 salaah's a day. Step for step.

I feel so much emotions when Asad leads the salaah and I cry every morning when I make dua for our marriage and our little family.

Ayaan finally said his first word which I taught him to say.

**FLASHBACK**

"Ayaan, say ALLAH." I tried encouraging the little baby sitting on his father's lap.

"Say Allah." Asad encouraged and I smiled at him.

"Awwah." Ayaan said in a baby voice.

I squealed, "Asad he said Allah, he said Allah!" I jumped up and down.

"Now say Dada." I pointed to Asad.

I wiped the little drool from his face wanting him to day Dada.

He stuck out his little hands for me "Mama." He giggled and I froze.

"He called you mama." Asad grinned and I blinked my eyes still in my daze.

"H-he what?" I gasped.

"He called you mama." Asad shook me out of my reverie.

"Our son is smart." Asad said kissing my forehead.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as Ayaan sees me as his mother and Asad sees Ayaan as my son also.

**FLASHBACK OVER**

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt tiny hands on my cheeks.

"Mama?" Ayaan frowned.

"Yes my baby?" I kissed his cheeks and he babbled in his baby language pointing to the TV remote.

I handed him my phone rather putting on baby videos for him as he will change the channel and Asad is watching tv.

Asad switched off the TV and laid his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair smiling at him.

"What are you thinking about wifey?" He murmured.

"The day when Ayaan called me Mama, I've never been so happy in my entire life." I said and kissed his forehead.

He closed his eyes and I used my long hair and tickled his face.

Asad loves it if my hair is open but makes sure that nobody but him sees it and the minute we're alone he removes my hijab.

He sneezed and I giggled tickling his ear. His hand slapped his ear and I giggled as he muttered things under his breath.

I tickled his nose again and he sneezed continuously making my smile drop.