I accept

*Hiccups POV*

I could hear the people running towards us. I could hear there angry shouts as they pulled us to Thor knows where. I tried to move but a sharp paint in my shoulder made me stop. I kept trying to move but the pain was too much, and I blacked out.

When I regained consciousness, I was in a cell, in chains might I add. My shoulder felt like it was on fire and I had a pounding headache on top of everything. I had to force myself to stay awake. All of a sudden the cell was filled with light as someone opened it. "Come on ge' up kid, the chief want' ta see ya" a man with a thick accent said as he dragged me from the cell.

We arrived at a large arena with a chain dome on top. 'Great there goes getting the dragons to help' I said to myself. "State your name." The one who is called 'chief' I'm guessing said. "And...why would....I...tell..you?" I said in horrid Norse but it got the point across. "State your name." He said bitterly. "Ugh..f..ine..it's Rider" I said giving them my 'fake' name. "Ok 'Rider' why were you found with that Night Fury?" He asked. I smirked under my mask. "Well..uh chief.." I said struggling to find the words. "I.. don't see why....that matters...to you" he scowled "Are you not aware that that thing is our enemy?" "First off, I'm not....a...Viking, um..sec...ond... it's a he.. not a ...thing but....yes...I know.....that's why.....I sent...the dragons...that raided...you last...night...away." I said rolling my eyes. "So it wa' ya who sen' them away. How did ya do it?" The one with the accent said. "That's...for me to...know...and for you... to find...out." I said smirking again.

The chief growled in frustration, "If you don't tell us why you're here and why you are defending those beasts, I'll kill that dragon and you myself" I looked at them wide eyed. "I won't.. tell you.. anything...and you will not.. hurt my..dragon" The chief looked at me. "I guess there is one other thing that can be done to determine your fate.." I shifted my weight to my prosthetic leg and flinched as I felt the sharp pain in my shoulder again. "Oh and...what would..that be?" He smirked "I challenge you, Rider, to a duel, no armor and a weapon of your choice right here, right now if I win, I get to kill you and that dragon, if you win, you may leave peacefully."I looked at him and smirked to myself, "Ok, I.. accept"