Epilogue

It's been 3 years since Hiccup became Alpha, and left Berk. Today he was finally able to take a break from alpha duties. He took this chance to go back to Berk.

"Astrid! There's a night fury on the horizon!" Astrid bolted from her hut when she heard Fishlegs say this. She ran to the cliff by the arena and sure enough, a night fury was headed their way. A few minutes later, it landed and bounded towards Astrid. "Uh.. hi.." She said nervously. It did a dragon laugh and then morphed, turning into a slightly older version of Hiccup. "Hiccup!! Oh my gods!!" She cried happily and hugged him tight. "I missed you Astrid.." He pulled from the hug and kissed her. "I missed you too"

"Son!" Stoick ran over to his son and hugged him. "Hey.. dad!.. cant.. breath!" He dropped Hiccup. "Sorry, I'm just glad you're back! To the great hall! My son has returned!"

"That fool.. he thinks he defeated me, mark my words dragon master, I'll be back."

Its finished! sry the epilogue is short I didn't have many ideas. I hope yall liked it.

I've chosen to unpublish the sequel and most likely not continue it. I've lost almost all my motivation for httyd books, as I've joined more fandoms and have new interests now. I hope you guys can understand.

-Nuggetfury