The New Alpha

*3rd Person*

   Hiccup was flying next to Toothless, circling the newly crowned king. "What are we going to do?" Toothless asked. Hiccup was deep in thought, thinking of a plan. "I-I think the only way to stop him, is to fight for the position of Alpha." Toothless nodded. "Who though?" Hiccup sighed "Either you or me bud." Toothless warbled in agreement. "We could do it together, we will have more of a chance that way" Hiccup looked at him with confusion "Can two dragons fight for alpha at the same time?" Toothless shrugged. "There's never been anything saying they can't"

   With that, the duo landed in front of the evil Bewilderbeast. "You ready bud?" Toothless nodded. They roared and went into alpha mode, Toothless glowing blue, while Hiccup glowed green. "You dare challenge me?!" The alpha roared. "Yes we dare!" Toothless roared back. The Bewilderbeast shot spikes of ice at them. They jumped out of the way at the last second. 

   The pair flew up onto the spikes and started firing at the evil dragon. As they fired, the alpha stopped focusing on the other dragons. "Help us fight!" Hiccup roared, and the freed dragons flew to their aid. "This ends now!" Hiccup said to the king. All the dragons started to fire at the evil Bewilderbeast. "Never!" He kept fighting back, even though he was clearly losing the battle. Hiccup readied a large plasma blast and shot his tusk, causing it to break. "Leave! You have lost!" He roared. "I'm sorry.." The giant dragon said before diving into the water.

   "We did it Hiccup!" Toothless warbled as their alpha modes died down. "Ya.. we did" Hiccup said before flying down with the dragons to the plaza. They landed and the dragons bowed to Hiccup. "Um.. why are you bowing?" Toothless snorted. "You defeated the alpha, you are the new alpha now Hiccup!" Hiccup looked at them wide eyed. "What?! Ok.. ok ok ok" He mumbled taking it all in. "All hail the new alpha!" The dragons roared and shot their fire into the sky.

   "Hiccup?" He turned and saw his father walking towards them. "What's going on?" Hiccup morphed and walked to him. "Well, um, we defeated the alpha so now I'm kinda the new alpha?" He said nervously. "haha! My son is the alpha of the dragons!? I'm so proud of you son!" Stoick pulled his son into a bone crushing hug. 

   Toothless nudged Hiccup after his father leg him go. "I know bud.. Dad I-I have to go.." Stoicks happy mood turned dark. "Why?" Hiccup sighed "As alpha, I have to go back to the sanctuary and take care of the dragons.." His father sighed and forced back the tears. "I understand son, A chief protects his own." Hiccup nodded. "Hiccup!" He looked over and saw Astrid running to him. She hugged him before pulling him in for a kiss. "Why do you always have to leave.." She says sadly. "I'm sorry Astrid.. I love you" She smiled. "I love you too" Hiccup sighed "I'll be back.. some day.." He gave her one last kiss before he morphed and called for the dragons to follow him. The village of Berk watched as their heroes disappeared into the sunset. "He'll be back.. someday.." Astrid said to herself.

 OMG THIS STORY HAS 1K READS XIBICYVI#YRICV AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I CANT THANK YALL ENOUGH!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU IM SO HAPPY!!  <3

k bye

-Nuggetfury