What?

Ok so there will be a dream in this chapter so the part that is like this with no quotation marks is the dream. You will see ;)

*Astrids POV*

   Everything happened so fast. One moment they were fighting, the next Valka and Gothi were in the arena, and the chief was sobbing. The the boy grabbed his things and..roared? And him and the dragon ran out towards the woods.

   I trailed them into the forest, then into a cove. I watched them go into a cave beneath the giant tree roots. 'How am I supposed to get down' I thought looking for a way down. Then I spotted a sort of path down and followed it. "Um, hello? Dragon boy?" I asked standing outside of the cave.

"What...do you...need" a voice called back. "Oh um, I just wanted to talk, if that's ok with you?" I asked him. "Uh...sure..give me...a moment.." I sighed in relief. After a few minutes a boy appeared from the cave. He was now wearing black armor, and a black cloak. "So..what did you...what to talk about?" He asked. I sat down and gestured for him to sit next to me.

"First off, how did you get the chief and his wife to cry?" He looked down. "Well..they said...that they...think I'm...their..son." What? "What?...oh that would make sense actually..." I said trailing off. "What do you...mean?" He said confused. "Well they told us the story of their son getting taken by dragons 20 years ago, and that the dragon cut the babies chin in the same spot that you have a scar...and you honestly have similar features." I said shrugging.

"Secondly, why do you talk like that?" I said noticing how he paused every few words. "Well.. I was raised....by dragons...so I speak....Dragonese most...of the..time..so I...barely speak... Norse.." "That makes sense I guess. So what's your name dragon boy?" I said. "...I guess there's...no point..in using...my fake name..so...my name is...Hiccup" I looked at him wide eyed. "That proves even more that you are the lost heir! Their babies name was Hiccup!"

He flinched at the sudden noise. "Oh sorry..I forgot" I said. "No...it's ok....if what you say....is true...and I am really...the lost heir...oh gods" he said putting his face in his hands. All of a sudden this dragon came out of the cave, and curled up around Hiccup. "Don't.. mind this..useless..reptile.." He laughed and the dragon growled in annoyance. Hiccup growled something back and rolled his eyes.

"I better get back" I said realizing that the sun was already setting. "Oh ok.. wait.. I.. never.. got your name" "Its Astrid" I said smiling before running out of the cove.

*Hiccups POV*

I watched Astrid run out of the cove and smiled to myself. I don't know why I trust her, I hardly know her yet I feel like I can trust her with anything.

"Someone's got a mate I see" Toothless said. "Toothless! It's not like that! I barely know her!" He just laughed and went back to sleep. I rolled my eyes 'Useless reptile' I think before snuggling up to Toothless and letting the darkness take over.

I wake up back at my icey home. How did I get back here? I run out of my cave and almost fall when I see what is happening. Men everywhere. With swords and bows, killing my dragon family. I run to the edge where the king would be, and I see him laying there, motionless. No..No no no no no no! "Toothless?!?! Oh gods where are you?" Then I see Toothless being forced into a cage by dozens of men. "Toothless! No!!" By this point I was sobbing uncontrollably. They are all I have! I cant loose them! I try to run to help my best friend but he keeps getting farther and farther away. And I seem to be running in place. "No..." I watched as the ice caves in, then it all goes black.

"Toothless!" I wake up screaming. "Hiccup are you ok?" Toothless asked worried. I Hug him as tight as I can and cry. "Please never leave me" He wraps his wings around me. "I would never dream of it" And with that, I slowly fell back into a peaceful sleep, listening to my friends heartbeat.