Catching up

Setting: On Berk, dark clouds fil the sky, no storm though. Time: Starts at noon, ends at night

*Hiccups POV*

   It's been a week since we returned to Berk. Gothi said I'm allowed to fly today, she said my powers had something to do with my fast recovery.  I'm still staying in her hut, just so she can keep an eye on me.

   I was sleeping peacefully until a certain black dragon came bounding into the room. "Wake up, wake up, wake up! Lets go flying!!" I groaned "Toothless, let me sleep...." He pushed me off the bed. "No! I wanna go flying!! Lets go!" I stand up and stretch. "Ok, ok I'm coming. Needy dragon

   "You ready?" I say while standing on Toothless's back. "Yep!" I run and jump off of him near his head. I free fall and he does the same next to me. "Woohoo!! Ya baby!" The water gets closer and closer. Right before I hit the water, I morph into a Night fury and glide along the surface.

   We shoot up into the clouds and level off, flying with a flock of terrors. "Hello Shadow! How are you adjusting to your powers?" A green terror asked. "Oh Sharpshot! I've gotten better with them! How have you been? I haven't seen you at the sanctuary in a while." The terror lands on my back. "I've been traveling around, enjoying some freedom." I nod "I think it's time for us to head back to Berk. I'll see you around Sharpshot!" He jumps from my back and continues flying. "Lets go bud."

   I morph and sit on Toothless before we landed in the plaza. "Hiccup! There you are! We have been looking everywhere for you!" Astrid yells, running up to us with the gang on her tail. I laugh "If you are looking for us, just fly around, you will eventually find us up there" I say pointing to the sky. She laughs "Thanks for the tip. We were wondering if you wanted to come have lunch with us." I look to Toothless, who shrugs. "Ya, we can come" She smiles "Ok come to the arena!" With that, they all run off.

   "Come on Toothless, I'm sure they'll have fish. Stop whining." I say as he grumbles "Fine, but if there's no fish, I'm leaving." I roll my eyes, "Just hurry up we are almost there" We walk into the arena "Took you long enough" Astrid said while throwing me a bag of what seemed to be filled with food. "Ya ya sorry, Toothless was Whining" He hit me with his tail "Stop acting like a baby yak Tooth" He just grumbled "Any fish?" I nod and throw him one "Fine I guess I'll stay

   "So, can you show us your powers?" Astrid said. We had finished lunch and were talking about anything really. "All in due time, I don't feel comfortable showing them, especially with so many people after me right now.. sorry" I say, looking at the ground. "It's ok Hiccup, we understand" I look up and smile. "Thanks Astrid."

   "So, do you guys want to go for a fly before the sun sets?" At the mention of a flight, Toothless jumped up and tackled me to the ground "That's not even a question Hiccup!" I laugh 
"Toothless votes yes, so if you want to, you can join us." They all nod and get on their dragons. "Come on! Lets go!" I roll my eyes "Toothless, be patient! And, we are going geez" We fly from the arena and decided to land on a sea stack to watch the sunset.

   We sit in silence for a while, then I get an idea. "Toothless, wanna give these guys a scare?" I whisper. He smirks "You know the answer" I smirk back to him "So here's the plan.."

   I give Toothless the signal and he pushes me to the edge of the sea stack "Toothless! What are you doing!" The others scream when he pushes me off and I free fall down. "Hiccup! Oh gods, Toothless why did you do that?!" I hear Astrid yell. Right before I hit the water, I morphed and sneakily climbed back up.

   "Oh gods oh gods, I know he has powers so he will be fine but still!" I creep behind them and roar. Snotlout and Fishlegs scream like girls, Astrid falls over and screams, and the twins, well, they are just laughing. I morph back and fall to the ground laughing "Oh gods! You.. should have.. seen your.. faces!" Astrid glares at me "Hiccup! Gods! I thought Toothless had turned against you or something! That was so mean!" I cant help but continue to laugh and she punches me in my shoulder. "I'm... sorry! Geez, violent." 

   "We should head back, it's getting late guys" Fishlegs points out. 'I didn't even notice how late it was' I nod "He's right, it is a lot later than I thought." With that, we all fly back to berk.

*Unknown POV*

   I watched the group of teenagers with Shadow flew from the sea stack. "Just you wait Shadow, we are coming for you and this time, we won't miss"

OOOOOOOOOH CLIFFHANGER BOIZ sry for the short, kinda filler chapter, I didn't want to rush into anything so ya. It's gonna get interesting soon lads. Oh also, I am going to start describing the setting at the beginning, cause I always have a setting in my head and it might be different from what you guys are thinking of so ya. k bye

-Nuggetfury