They're here

*3rd Person*

   Screams were heard throughout the village as Dragos men attacked. "Where is Hiccup?!" Stoick yelled out while searching for his son in the battle. As if on cue, an ear piercing roar was heard and thousands of dragons came to fight on Berks side. "Right here dad!" Hiccup circled the plaza on Toothless. "Stay and fight, I'm going to find Drago.." He muttered the last part and flew off.

   "There he is bud, lets go" Toothless nods and lands in front of Drago. "Ah, Dragon Master, we meet again." Drago says in a cold tone. "Drago, back down! Cant you see you are outnumbered?!" Hiccup says back. Drago smirks "It may seem that way, but you should never underestimate me. Come! Fight!" He yells the last part in broken dragonese and waves his bull hook around. The ocean starts to bubble and a gray Bewilderbeast surfaces. "Another alpha..." Toothless whines. "We should get the king!" Hiccup turns to his dragon "No! It's to much of a risk! If he doesn't win, it's over. We can take him." Toothless nods in agreement. "Don't let him control you! Drago is an evil man, ignore the bull hook and leave! We don't want to hurt you" Hiccup says to the giant dragon that stands before them. 

   "Then so be it!" The dragon lunges forward and shoots ice into the village "Ok bud, we need to stop him" Another roar is heard as the king made his way to the village "No! My king! What are you doing?!" Hiccup yells in worry "He is challenging me my son, I can't refuse a fight for the throne." Hiccup nods sadly "Then good luck my king." The two Bewilderbeasts battle on the beach. The gray dragon sat up on its back legs and lunged forward, causing them to butt heads. The impact sent the king to the ground, the other dragon took this opportunity and stabbed the king in the side. An ear piercing roar was heard. "No.. no.. no.." Hiccup let the tears fall as he watched his king, his mentor, the one who he called father for most of his life, get killed. The newly crowned kings roar was heard throughout the village "Bow to your new king!" He put his trance on every dragon he could, including Hiccup and Toothless. 

   Hiccup struggled, he tried to block it out until it was too much for him. He morphed into a night fury and bowed to the new king. Drago watched and laughed, watching his plan succeed. "Take control of the Night fury! Kill the chief!" He waved the bull hook around and the Bewilderbeast did as told. He let Hiccup out of the trace and turned his attention to Toothless. "Kill, destroy" The words repeated in Toothless's head. The chief had ran to the beach looking for Hiccup. "Dad no!" Hiccup cried out desperately as he morphed back into a human. Toothless saw his target and began to close in, readying a plasma blast. "Dad!" Hiccup ran as fast as he could "Son! No!" He didn't listen and kept running. The plasma blast was fired.

    Stoick opened his eyes, expecting to see Valhalla, but instead saw the sandy beach. He then realized what had happened, Hiccup had saved him. he looked back and saw a black figure laying under some blocks of ice. "Hiccup!" He ran to his son and saw that he had morphed before he was hit. Throwing his helmet off, he checked for a heartbeat. He cried out in relief when he heard a slow beat. Toothless was snapped from his trance and looked at the pair concerned. Hiccup whined as he opened his eyes. He warbled when he saw his father unharmed. "Oh son, I thought I lost you.." Stoick said as he let the tears fall. Hiccup morphed, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't let him hit you." Stoick pulled his son into a bone crushing hug. After he was released, Hiccup remembered everything that had happened before. "We cant be celebrating yet, we still have to stop that Bewilderbeast." 

682 worda short im sorry, its late and im not good at writing fighting scenes so its not the best chapter. I almost cut it off and didn't wrote the last chapter so yall would have a cliff hanger but it would have been like 400-500 words so I decided not too ur welcome. I've decided im going to start The Sacred Island Of Berk book first :D im really excited to write it ehehhee 

k bye

-Nuggetfury