Chapter 27

Okay I lied...please don't kill me....
I honestly have no excuse except for I'm losing my motivation to keep writing this book. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this but if you guys want me to keep writing, I will. Just lmk🤗🤗

***Isaac's POV***

"Brother?!" I ask, shocked. Now that I look more closely though, I see a huge resemblance.

"Yes, brother. Now as I said, we are going to let him go, but he is to stay in the house with us. So...you need to tell everyone.." she gives me a look and I immediately know what she means. He can't see us shift.

I open the door and Clara grabs her brothers arm and drags him out of the room. As she passes me, she whispers only so that I can hear, "mind link the pack and tell them a human is staying here, and he can't see us shift. If they have to, do it in the forest, not around the pack house."

I nod once and immediately mind link everyone. Some respond back with questions, but i tell them that I'll explain everything in the next pack meeting.

I follow Clara and her brother, Jess, as she called him earlier, back up to the pack house. We go up the stairs and she opens the door next to our room. Oh come on, she seriously had to give him the room right next to ours?

She sees the face I make though and just rolls her eyes.

We all walk in the room and I shut the door behind us. Jess looks around in awe at the room before going to jump on the bed. Okay, how old even is this guy?

"Seriously, Jess? Get down from there," Clara says after rolling her eyes.

"Make me," he retorts childishly, sticking his tongue out at me.

Uhm okay so like I said up top, I really don't know where I plan on going with this book. It's one of the first I've ever tried to write, so I'm a newbie lol. But if y'all want me to keep writing, I definitely will. If even only one person says they want me to keep going I will. So let me know in the comments or message me and I'll post a pt. 2 to this chapter and keep it going. Luv you guys!!