t h i r t y t h r e e

"OOH THAT ONE'S hot

"OOH THAT ONE'S hot." Vera points at the screen of her rose coloured MacBook as we lay on our stomachs, side by side on the small expanse of her king single bed.

"One small move and I'll flash the entire wedding my breasticles." I grumble as I side glance her.She pauses before she shrugs it off and continues scrolling through the online shop.

"Chase wouldn't mind." She smirks and I gasp, grabbing the pillow I was resting my chin on and hitting her on the side of the head with it, "You know it, Hay!"

I shake my head, my cheeks slightly flush as I rest the pillow back under my chin. After my little revelation in my room earlier this afternoon and the punching match with my pillows that ensued, I made a vow to myself to not let anyone know. I mean, I don't even know what the fuck those feelings are and I sure as hell don't need anyone else telling me.

"Why do girls get so hyped over dresses?" Noah question, mouth full of chocolate ice cream as he sits in Vera's fluffy desk chair. We stare at him blankly over the screen of the lap top.

"Aren't you suppose to be hanging out with Levi?" I question as he shrugs, playing with the plastic spoon shoved into his sundae. Noah stocked up after we all ate dinner together. Vera, Penn and I as well as Noah all retreated back to Vera's dorm where we were currently scouring the internet for dress for my mother's wedding.

"I'm suppose to be a lot of things, but I live to disappoint." He says casually as I laugh at him, shaking my head slightly as I glance back at Vera's screen.

"Well, you'll never disappoint me." Penn remarks as she wraps her arms around the shoulders of her boyfriend from behind and kisses his cheek. I'll never get over how happy Noah gets when Penn kisses him. His face lights up more than it does when he's fucking eating and that's saying something.

I sigh, resting my head on my hand as I glance at Vera, "How's your love life at the moment?"

"You mean lack thereof?" She questions with a small scoff.

"What about the guy from the gala?" I ask, reminding her of the certain blue eyed blonde who looked fresh out of a magazine.

"Exactly. What about him? My fucking drunk ass scared him off and I have now officially accepted that I will live alone with thirty cats in my penthouse apartment, sipping on martinis and lounging in fluffy robes." She explains dramatically, waving her hand around, "It's a happening thing."

"Hey, don't be so negative." I tell her as I wrap my arm around her shoulders, squeezing her into my side, "I'll be there too."

She grins up at me, "Even better, my love."

"I'm sure you'll be able to find him." Penn suggest as she takes a seat at the end of the bed and extends her hand, "Give me your phone."

Vera glances at her best friend weirdly before hesitantly slipping her phone into Penn's palm. I glance at Vera who mirrors my confused yet intrigued expression as we both slowly rotate our heads back to Penn.