s i x t y f i v e

I WAS BACK

I WAS BACK. I was back in a motel room. It looked familiar, like we had been here before. All lights were off and it was dark, cold and damp. I feel the touch of metal, cold and hard, press against my thigh. My heart beat sky rockets and with shaky breaths, I crane my neck up. 

Luke stood at the foot of the bed, playing with what looked to be a large dagger in his hands. I was dressed only in a bra and underwear, my ankles and wrists bound to the bed beneath me. I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't fucking do anything. He grins like a chesire cat from Alice In Wonderland while daintily running his fingertips over the blade. 

"You've been a very bad girl, Hayden." Luke tsks his tongues at me and I could barely hear him over the thumping of my heart in my ears, "I told you not to run away and you did. You never listen do you?" 

I try to scream, to cry, to open my jaw. But nothing would work. I was stuck. I was in hell. 

My eyes dart around the motel room as sweat ran down my face, neck and body. My skin was hot and I could feel this as Luke presses the knife to my stomach. 

"My god, you're beautiful." Luke says in awe and admiration. I felt like I was going to vomit; I wanted to vomit. My body forbade me. 

I glared up at him and my chest heaves up and down, my breathing becoming short and quick. Luke takes a seat next to me and the mattress bends under his weight. He reaches up and brushes a strand of blonde hair away from my wet face. Psycho, psycho, psycho. I chanted in my head, hoping to fucking hell that he could hear me. 

"I love you and you know I would never hurt you right?" Luke questions as his face lowers to mine. He then glances down at the blade solemnly, "But I think Chasey  needs a little reminding who you belong to." 

Oh fuck.

I began to whimper silently, watching with wide eyes as Luke drops the tip of the blade to my thigh. He punctures my skin and I throw my head back, the pain to much to bare. With one last attempt, I let a scream rip from the back of my throat—

I throw myself up, screams of bloody murder piercing from my lips as I frantically slap my hands against my thigh. Hot tears scorched my already heated face and through the craze of blonde hair, I could see Chase run in from the balcony outside. He drops his phone from his ear and scrambles onto the bed. I was still screaming as he reaches me.

"Hey, hey, you're here Hayden. You're here." Chase whispers to me but I could tell he was as frantic as me. He grabs a hold of my face, forcing me to look at him and to see that I was safe. His large hazel eyes bore into mine, "Just breathe. It's okay, you're okay." 

Okay? I was so fucking far from the word.

My screaming had stopped and only my short, gasping breathes remained. I gulp heavily as Chase nods and I realise I had been gripping onto his shirt a little to hard. Soon, I begin to sob and Chase's eyes soften into deep pools of honey, and he pulls me into his arms. I hide my face into the crook where his neck meets his shoulder and pull my knees up into my chest in a fetus position.