42

"Okay can we maybe not do that?" I ask Logan as he holds Milo above his head. "I'd like my baby in one peace."

"She loves me."

"She loves everyone." I correct him before taking my baby girl back in my arms.

4 months old. 4 months of trying to learn how to be a parent. 4 months full of balancing my time being a mom and being a mate.

It's been four months and we've been trying our hardest to keep Milo under the radar. Of course the pack knows that we have a baby and that there's a new addition to the pack, but they don't know that it's a daughter.

Four months with an alpha baby goes by awfully fast because as most wolves do, they grow at an accelerated rate. She's four months but she looks like she's a ten month old and she acts like one too. Crawling everywhere and babbling like a clown.

Not to toot my own horn but she's one of the cutest babies ever so it's hard to not flaunt her to the rest of the pack.

"Not as much as she loves her daddy." Bash walks into the living room and picks her up from my arms. "Right Lilo?" He laughs and he immediately gets a giggle from her. "Daddy's best friend right?"

"That's rude." Logan nudges me and I laugh.

"I'm sorry but Milo is kinda the new bestie. She's pretty chill." I remind him and he frowns, but keeps his mouth shut.

Not too much has happened over the course of these fourth months but we did have one scare. Garrett is a dumbass and I've said it countless times but leave it to him to almost die a second time.

"She's such a good baby. I've yet to see her throw a tantrum."

"You've must have shit hearing because she had a fit earlier." Bash clarifies and I cringe thinking about earlier. Every morning without a fail she will cry when Bash gets up to shower and deal with Alpha duties, but once she realizes he's coming back she calms down.

"Well my bestie Milo, doesn't cry when she's with me so screw off." Logan fires back but Bash decides he's had enough of his friends comments so he reaches out to slap him.

"You can't hit me with a baby in your hand."

"Don't you have some date to be going on?" Ashley speaks up as she walks into the room.

"Is that my little princess Milo?" She grabs her from Bash and Bash frowns before pulling me close to him instead.

"You have a date?" I ask in confusion and he shakes his head. "No, I mean it. Tell me now." I use my mom voice and he looks terrified.

"I don't have a date, I'm just going to speak to someone."

Oh

He's going to talk to Michelle.

He hasn't seen her since her seventeenth birthday, and if my hunch is correct her wolf is going to be much more present and they might realize they're mates.

Bash isn't going to like this, he won't like this not one bit. Especially because Logan is almost twenty five and she's seventeen.

"Ashley I think she might be ready for her nap." I speak up and she nods.

I love this girl. She gets my hints.

"Aunty Ashley is gonna sing you a little lullaby." She kisses Milos head and I can't help but smile. "Come on Lolo."

"I swear she's got so many nicknames." Bash kisses my temple and I agree. Bash calls her Lilo, Ashley calls her Lolo, Hudson calls her Milo Avery, and I think the only person who calls her her actual name is Logan.