01

"I can't believe .. She said yesRyan screamed in frustration , he was sitting with his group of friends. Drinking Beer , may be its his seventh or eight one...

"Why don't you reject her"
Mike asked a little annoyed , he can't believe why the fuck fate was playing this game on them...
Though he was happy to see Madison again but he was mad somewhere he once loved her ... Yes he did but he screwed up.
He knows how Ryan is he can't stick on one women ... Ryan was a player he only do fucking , no commitment.

"I can't okay ... My Dad wants me to get settled , he think my way of living is hell, dude I don't do dating everyone know thisRyan yelled in frustration.

"Dad told me that I can't say no to his choice , otherwise I will lose what I have worked my hard my asses for , I can't lose my company

"That bitch ...."  He throw the empty bottle at opposite wall
"She think she will plan revenge against me"

"What if she isn'tJared interjected

"I am telling you she is planning on me... I can't even tell her my reason , everything will be fucked up , you know there is well on my right and hell on my left where the fuck will I go"

"Madison is not like that , she must have a reasonMike knew her better , he knew Madison can never do something like this..

"I will ruin her... She think so high of herself... I - will ruin her...I promise to break her heart into pieces , she will regret her decision "
Ryan was furious , he can't believe she was a bloody bitch , slut she will pay for her doing..

She can't take revenge on him....

On the other hand at Madison's house everyone was excited for the wedding though at the corner of her room Madison was sitting on her couch and looking out at rain pouring down her windows..