25

It was night time, the day has turned out to be fun with Steve's presence. Ryan has missed him a lot. James was a great company to be with, he was a man of high intelligence and he and Ryan shared a lot in common with the love for cars and bikes to watching football all day, discussing politics and new business trends.

Everyone was off to sleep by now, Madison was cleaning the leftover dishes, switching off the lights of kitchen , she headed towards switch board for the main hall.

Before she could reach the board, her eyes caught something in pool outside, or rather someone.

Ryan was looking at sky, while relaxing his hands at the edge of pool, his whole body till chest was emerged in water as he looked at stars, soon his interest was drawn to the women making her way towards him.
Turning around he looked he placed both his hands together on the edge, still merged in water looked at her.

She held a beautiful smile on her face and those eyes were so happy . That brought a smile on his face, she sat on the edge , while emerging her foot into water.

"You love to be here, don't you?"
" A lot, but water isn't the reason"

"Then?"
"That" he said pointing at the stars.

"Wow!! You too love star gazing?"
"You too?"
"Ofcourse, they bring peace to me mind and soul"
"Same.... But I prefer them whenever I am in delima, they take me to the right path always."
She held a smile on her face a genuine one.

"You should smile often" his comment caught her attention as she looked at him narrowing her eyebrows.

"My smile is dangerous baby" she replied with a wink and flirtious tone.
His laugh was genuine at her comeback, though a normal Day Ryan would have found this comeback Lame.
But this new one was amused, amused that Madison knew how to flirt, no wonder how many layer he needs to unfold.

"Come inside"
"Never gonna happen" Madison held a serious look on her face. Like where did this even came from?

"Come on Maddy"
"No Ryan"
Do you trust me?"
Madison looked at his offered hand. Taking a deep breath she gave her hand into his.
He asked her to jump inside, he knew if he pull her in she may panick, because of her reflexes.

Madison panicked when water covered almost her breast.
"Shh... Calm, Madison I am here "
She nodded while gripping his shoulders tightly, while he tried his best to calm her down.

After five minutes, she adjusted to the cold water as he pull her with him and they stood inside water.

"You know, you have changed a lot" she looked at him, his comment was indeed truth, there was a time when she was full of zeal and madness.

"So have you"
"Loving a wrong person does that to you"  he replied while shurgging his shoulder.
She could feel it.
"I don't consider Mike as a wrong person, his circumstances made him wrong"
She replied while starting at stars.

"Mike has loved you with his full heart, don't even compare him with that gold digger, she made me a worst human being"
His words caught her attention as she looked into his melancholy eyes, she could see a lot of hurt , pain and anger in them.
He knows how to hide his emotions, so we'll.

"I don't want to sound wrong, but Ryan it's not her, it's you... It's you who turned yourself into that...and I or no one has a right to blame you either , we all have our own ways to deal with heartbreaks"
He looked at her, though her words made him want to leave that place in anger, but her eyes hold him grounded there, in that moment he realized how right she was... If he played with many hearts in past one year it was because his heart believed that all female are same.

He was so lost in her eyes, that he didn't realize that he has closed the distance between them.
"Have I ever told you , that you are beautiful"
Madison's cheek heated up at his comment, she could see senceritiy in his eyes. He was genuinely commenting her.

Cupping her face into his palms, his eyes looked into hers, capturing every feature of her face from her beautiful eyes, to her sharp nose, her chubby cheeks and those beautiful kissable red lips.

For a second his eyes fixated on them, he looked back and forth from her lips to her eyes, his eyes asking for permission. And her whole body was approving, with her fast heartbeat to her parting of lips, and her eyes momentarily closing.

Slowly his lips found their way to her as her eyes completely closed. His lips were Gentle and soft over her. Slowly devouring into her, he let his lips dance over hers, soon she joined him and a gentle kiss, was full of love and emotions. Free from any Lust, any craving , it just held love .. the emotion of love was slipping into their shared kiss.
Panting for breathe, still not wanting to fall apart , hands all over each other they stood at one end of the swimming pool, the moonlight and stars becoming evidence of this pure emotion.

Parting away he placed a small kiss over her forehead and tried to grasp his breathe, the same she did, trying to find her normal breathing .

..........................

An
So hey guys... I know it's not a long update but, still I wanted to put this today in this chapter.
I just hope you like this new update... Do like, comment and share... Guys.

Let me know if I should bring more of their romance in this .
And do suggest, some romantic date or such ideas... Would appreciate that.

Thank you
Love you all❤️ and thanks for bearing with me.