07

Whole time during their lunch Madison avoid being near to Jared.
Ryan notice , how uncomfortable she was near him
"Um..I will use washroom" Madison excised herself and went straight towards rest room.

Why , am I so nerves?? It happened a long time back!!!! I need to calm , he won't do anything this time , for god sake I am married now....
She was lost in deep thoughts.

On the other hand Ryan was eating silently when Jared spoke up
"Where are you taking her?"

"Bali"
"What is your plan?"

"Why are you so hell bound to know my plan?" Ryan raised his brow , while asking and it looked like Jared was going to chock his food.

"Just curious" Jared shrugged.

"Um... Are you done?" Ryan looked up to see Madison standing in front of him.
"What happened?"

"Um... I am not feeling wellshe politely replied. All she wanted to do was getting out of this restaurant and away from Jared's eyes.

"Sure , go and sit in the car , I will join after paying the bills" with a nod she went outside and into the car.

Madison was sitting inside the car and was lost in her deep thoughts
She remember what Jared did to her few years ago

Flashback
Madison was sitting at cafe waiting for Ryan and Jared to come , she was going to throw a party for Mike , she was excited.

"Hey , I am sorry , I was late Ryan said he won't be able to come " Jared sat on seat next to her.

"It's okay , so ... Let's continue with the plan?"
"Sure"