35

It has been a year since the incident, the life has been back to normal for Madison, she has met Ryan two three times , the last time they met it was there anniversary .

Madison has been separated from Ryan for this whole one year. It felt strange, she never thought life would be this, she misses him, even after what she has gone through... It has been a strange one year where she has grown a lot.
One year and she has developed herself, become a much better version of who she was.

She never went back to her father's place, her father wasn't happy with her decision, he even threw the contract on her face that stated , she can never get a divorce or live in separation.
But it was Nicolas and Ryan who made it a point to do what she wants. Ryan made it clear he was ready to part his way from her but never leave her life.

He even made it clear to her that he was going to pursue her.
And this time it wouldn't be based on a contract, bet or any external element. It was his heart who desires her, craves for her to be in his life.
He made it clear he was sorry for what happened in the past and he knew it wasn't easy for her to forgive him, but that doesn't mean he will lose her for his guilt card that was burning his heart and soul.

Madison was looking outside as small children were playing in garden, she was sitting in staff room smiling as a boy ran around chasing his friends and laughing whole heartedly .
That was the reason she always love school and small kids, they always make you smile and keep you sane, until and unless they aren't your child.

Completing her work it was late 1:30 and bell rang for school to be overed, dismissing her students she went inside to bring her bag.
As she headed out of the school she saw Ryan's Mercedes parked at opposite side of road.

Asusal he was looking smart in his three piece blue suit, his eyes focused on his phone typing something.
Feeling someone's gaze on him he looked to find Madison starting at him with narrowed eyes and a small smile on her face.
She was amused seeing him here.

With a big smile he gestured her to come.
"What are you doing here?" She asked

"Waiting for you..." He replied while turning around and taking a red rose out from his seat
"This is for you" he gave it to her with a smile on his face.
"Thanks" a blushed form over her face as she tried to hide it with a smile.

"And.... By the way happy birthday Mrs Cullen" she came out of her gazing the flower mode and looked at a small gift in his hand .

"You know I hate surprises"
"That I know... But it's a gift... And... I promise there is no surprise... We are going for a movie and then dinner  and a nice walk and I will drop you back home"

With that he opened the passenger door for her as she slide in.
They were talking and he was driving , it was there usual talk, how the day went , Madison was telling him about this new male staff who acts like he knows everything... While Ryan talked about his latest merger to be a great success , leading into more profits for his company.

Ryan's pho e started ringing which broke there conversation , while he was on phone and parked car at side of the road, she looked at him.
It was so difficult in the starting.... For straight four months they had no contact, not even a single call. It was the Tim Ryan was sulking in his guilt and Madison was confused as to why she wasn't feeling herself.

She remember how it felt when Mike broke her heart , she use to cry , drawn herself in depressed states... And when Ryan and she got separated... She didn't felt any such emotion, but she realized she needed to built herself more strong, something in her heart always said he is yours... And he always will be.... She realized this time apart was important.
She started painting again, a passion long forgotten.
And so did Ryan instead of going all crazy like he went after Jennifer cheated , he drawned himself into his work and gym .
Motivating himself everyday that he was worth her, no matter what world say... He has every right and he deserves her. That was when one day he called her and took her on a walk.