19

A/n
Sorry guys for these late updates... And thank you for bearing with me... This is the third time I am writing this chapter....
Also I wanted to say that.. English is not my first language and all my books are first draft..... So please don't post that there is a tense problem or all that.... It demotivates me to even right this ongoing book.... If you can't bear with it just leave it.... Don't be harsh on some one who is trying to do something....

_____________________

It had been three weeks since the incident happened. Ryan decided it would be best for Madison to recover first and then they should move to their new mansion.
"Noooo.... Not there"

"Madison!!!? Seriously.... This is the fifth place "
"What can I do? I am not liking it there" Madison replied pointing at the reading chair that Ryan with the help of a mover placed near window.
Madison was sitting on their bed instructing Ryan.

Who by now was irritated by his wife's decision making.
Mentally groaning he asked
"Where should I place it now?"

"Maybe .... "Biting her lower lip and with narrowed eyes , Madison looked around whole room and then continued pointing near book shelves
"There.... Yes, that would be perfect"
"Are you serious?"

"Yes" she replied, bewildered by his question , narrowing her eyebrows.

Groaning loudly this time ryan placed it near book shelves.

"Perfect!!!! Just the way I wanted it to be" Madison replied, excitedly while clapping like a five year old.
Her smile faded as she saw Ryan standing there with his hands on his hips and looking at her with a serious look.
If gaze could kill, Madison would have been dead by now.

"What? You don't like it there" she asked pouting her lips.
"This was the original place and you didn't liked it here few minutes ago.... Because I chose that place"

With that Ryan stormed out of the room, as Madison stood there trying her best to control her laugh.
She actually had forgotten about it being placed there in the first place only.

Smiling softly she went near the window and was met with a view of a beautiful garden.
Soon she was drawn into her own thoughts
Daydreaming about Ryan... Was a part of her routine now...something she at first resisted but later on could not help but accept the fact that she had started having a soft corner for him which was more than friendship.
She forgot what daydreaming felt like in these three years.

Her thoughts took her to this morning when she saw Ryan helping one of the movers and Lisa in the kitchen.
Ryan instructed her to not do anything and just instruct movers where to keep the stuffs.
Looking at Ryan how his t shirt hugged his body .
She daydreamed of touching those eight pack abs and those musculine bisceps.
How it would feel to be embraced into his arms. Will she feel secured , protective?

Her daydreaming was cut short when she heard a loud noice outside her room.

She ran outside to find Ryan on floor, with his face becoming evident of his volcano that was on a verge to errupt.
What made her giggle was the cause of his fall.

"I can explain Ryan"
"Sure you can Madison"

"I .. well I didn't even realized when I throw them there.... I was so tired and those heels we're irritating"
"Sure it was Madison"
Ryan was now moving towards her

"You will have to pay for this"
As he took long strides towards her, Madison ran towards stairs that led to terrace.
Unable to escape anywhere she just stood there near swimming pool , waiting for his next move.

Ryan caught her and pulled her in bridal style , as soon she realized what he was doing she shouted
"Ryan... Ryan ... Don't... I ... Ryan I don't know how to....."
With that she was thrown inside the pool.
Ryan who wasn't aware of the fact that Madison didn't knew how to swim waited for her to come up, when he saw she was struggling to come back on surface, he immediately removed his t shirt and dived into pool.

Pulling her up , she immediately hugged him tightly, her cheeks resting on his chest as she tried to calm her breathing.

Ryan was rubbing his hands at her back helping her to breathe properly, he waited for her to adjust to water surface.

"I am sorry Madison, I didn't knew you can't swim"
He said while brushing her hairs from her face to back of ears.hugging her tightly to him he held her securely, there was this feeling in him to hold her tightly or she may fell back inside water and he will lose her.

When he was assured that she calmed, he took her out of the pool and carrying her bridal style took her back inside the house.

Giving her towel he went outside of the room, giving her space to change into another pair of clothes.

When he came back Madison was already ducked into bed , a quilt wrapping her whole body as she sat there quietly.
She turn to look at him and saw his hand holding a tray.
He sat next to her on bed and pulled her near him

Hugging her he gave her cup filled with hot coffee.

"You should learn swimming"
Ryan told her while sipping his coffee.
"Never... I.. it just that... I am scared of water" Ryan realized she was not going to tell him more and that this conversation was something serious.
To avoid seriousness and lightning her mood he replied
"Do you even bath?"
That comment earned him a slap on his chest as he laughed hard.

In that moment he felt complete, he felt so nice to be here, holding her in his arms... And then his nightmare again stroked him... He had to tell her the truth , that he was trying to avoid.

I will tell her after I come back next week from Los Angeles.
He promised himself, till then he wished she didn't find it out herself.

...,........
Hey people again I am sorry for these late updates, I will try my best to be on time 😘😘😘

Do vote and suggest and please don't be harsh if you don't like my stories leave them... It seriously effects me when people start being harsh about my language, it's not my mother tongue and these are first drafts and unedited. Your harsh comments demotivates me.