20

"when will you come back?"
Ryan looked at Madison who was yawning while looking at him. Ryan looked back at mirror adjusting his tie he replied
"Next week... You know if you want you can join me"
"No... I can't, there is a lot of work at school. Also we have a PTM this Saturday"
"I use to hate them"
Ryan  replied with a nasty look on his face, while tying his shoes, sitting beside Madison, who was still on her elbows .

Madison chuckled as she remember , what a trouble maker he was... Specially their English teacher who was hell pissed of because he always refused to bring his mother to school.

"Hey!!!"
"What?"
"You said Ivory would be visiting us!!"
"Yes.. about that they are arriving here the same day I will, please ask Lisa to shift your stuffs in master bedroom"
Madison's smile disappeared as she realized what he was saying.

Ryan came here to wake her up few minutes ago and to ask her which tie will match with his suit.
They weren't sharing room....
"Why aren't we even sharing room?"
"Huh?" Madison looked at him with raised eyebrow, did he just read her mind or were they thinking the same.

"I don't know... Maybe I wasn't comfortable" she replied.
"Now you are?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows making Madison laugh.

"May be I am... I mean we shared room when we were on vacation... And we didn't murder each other"
Ryan made a thinking face and then looked at her, for a split second his eyes showed guilt in them but it was soon gone.

"Will see you next week... Don't miss me much " with a smirk he went out of the room, while Madison had a smile on her face .

Since Madison was going to be alone she thought why not to meet her father and brother.
After school she went to her parents house.

Ringing continuesly at door bell when a frustrated James opened it with a yelling "what do you...... MADISON"
Picking her up, he spin her around bringing her inside.
What shocked her was Kiara was too there.
"Kiara... When did you arrive?" Still in James arms Madison asked her elder sister.

"Ten minutes before you" she replied with a broad smile.
They decided it would be best if they have some sister talk, while shopping.

"So dad allowed you in?" Madison asked as they seated on their chairs at a coffee shop.

"Did he had any another choice?" She replied with a smirk.
Smiling, Madison shook her head, she knew her sister must have said something that hit the old man right on his ego, to let her in.
Kiara was alway like this sasy and wild.

Ryan came out of the meeting room after his boring meeting, taking out his phone he was going to call Madison when something popped on his notification bar grabbing his whole attention.

He opened the message from anonymous person and looked at attached picture .
He could see Madison and her sister Kiara at a coffee shop. Madison was laughing , but what really caught his attention was the man behind her. He was sitting just behind her with a knife on his hand, making it visible in the photograph for Ryan that he was there for a purpose.
With the photo was an attached message.

The time is ticking Mr Ryan Cullen. You will do whatever I ask you to do, or else you will lose your wife, she is just a second away from death.
If you try to contact police, trust me .... I may end up in jail, but not before I kill her but also your sister, whoes arrival is scheduled soon.
I will let you know what and when you have to do my work... Till then enjoy your little beautiful bubble life, which is going to be destroyed by me.

Ryan's face turned complete red in anger as he looked at the message and photo attached to it.

He instantly dialed her number
"Where are you?"

"At a coffee shop near my house...."

"I want you to go back home NoW!"

"But why?"

"NOW"

"But Ryan!!!"

"MADISON NOW please....."

"Okay..."

He let out the breathe he was holding and cut of the call.
He then called someone he was scared of dealing with.

"Mike"
"Ryan"

"Mike I need your help, I know you don't want to talk to me but..."

"Is everything alright?"

"No... I want you to ask Kylie to be with Madison as much as she can for this week, if Kylie is free"

"She will be , but what's the matter?"

"I myself don't know.... I will explain later"

"Okay"

He then message Madison
I am sorry for yelling at you .... I promise as I come back , I will tell you everything, I will try to be back before week end.
I want you to be at your parents house till then
Take care
Love .,.....

With that he hit the sent button and asked his meetings to be re scheduled so he can go back early.

..........................

Hey guys thanx for keeping up with me..... So long.
Do vote, comment and share... And let me know what are your thoughts about the book till now...
Love you all
You people and this book has become a major part of my life .... Thank you so much for your love