29

"Ryan"
He turn around to find Ivory her husband James and Nicolas running towards him.
"What happened?"
"She... She was lying on floor... Her whole body was cold.. I don't know....I.."
"Shhhh... It's okay relax..."

He nodded his head Mike handed Ryan a cup of water and another to Kylie.
"I just hope she is fine" Kylie looked into Mike's eyes while saying it... She was ensuring him that she will be fine
"I don't know" was his only reply....
The worst part was they didn't knew what happened to her.

Few minutes later Dr Bing made his way towards Ryan and looked at him
"She took too much stress, Ryan I told you to take care of her, it feels like she is in some stress, which is not good for her health, we have tried to bring her back to concious state and are unable to do so... Though she is out of danger, you really have to make sure she doesn't take any kind of stress. For now all of you can relax, she may comeback to concious state within an hour or two, but nothing serious"

Ryan felt relief and so did every one around him, Kylie looked at the closed door, behind which Madison was laying unconscious.
There was always a part that felt guilty, she hated for stealing the love of Madison's life.
And then she remind herself that somewhere Madison was right, it was never meant to be for her and Ryan. She wish well for her, in past week she became great friends with her, they had a lot in common specially when it comes to donuts and waffles, cupcakes everything that can be count under sweet.
Get well soon Maddy

Was all she prayed. Her thoughts were pulling her into Madison's shoes... It wasn't easy to be in a state where you have so much trust issues, yet you are risking your heart towards a man and then you come across another betrayal.
For Kylie it wasn't that difficult relationship with Mike, for him Madison was interested in Jared and so he thought she was using him, and he quit moved on with Kylie, but for Madison who didn't even knew the tiny bit of what happened behind her back was heartbreaking.

It was an hour later when Madison came back to her concious state, she met Ivory, Nicolas even Mike and Kylie.
Though she was avoiding Mike, there was a tiny rage of betrayal in her heart for him, he trusted everyone over her, it hurtd but that was soon gone, as if it doesn't matter anymore, they didn't talked much.

Ryan was afraid, afraid to face her, the guilt in him wasn't allowing him to enter that room, but he knew sooner or later he had to face her. No one told Nicolas or Ivory about what happened or any of the past events, and none of them were planning on telling.
Though Ryan informed Nicolas about the attack and head of police was soon going to interfere in the matter.

Madison was more broken when she was expecting Ryan to be here, yet he wasn't, she was torn between her thoughts....
She knew there was no hateredness between them, they liked each other or even more than just like.... But he didn't showed up.
A part of her knew he was ashamed, but a part that has a lot trust issues and self criticism told her it doesn't matter to him, may be you are nothing and the idea of being together will never happen.

The door opened, and she saw him finally , he wasn't looking at her, his eyes were fixed at wall behind her bed as he said
"Discharge papers have been signed, I guess you should change from that hospital gown , here " he handed her fresh clothes, for a split second looked into her eyes and then turn towards door, before he could open Madison asked

"Where are you going?"
"Standing outside until you change, call me and then we will head home"
Without glancing back at her he replied and went out.

Tear that she was holding fell on her cheeks, she could feel the guilt in him, he was ashamed, unable to look into her eyes. And that doesn't feel good to her, it wasn't something she wanted to see in him, ever. Wiping her tears , and with the help of nurse she changed her clothes and asked nurse to call for Ryan.

The whole ride to home was in complete silence, the Atmosphere in car was screaming sadness . They both were sad none of them had any thoughts left in them, as if both of their minds were blank, unable to think , not wanting to think.
Madison went straight towards room.
Ryan asked Lisa to give her Medicine and food as he went to meet the head of police.

It was late at night when he returned home, after so many months Ryan was drunk, he was scared, ashamed and hated himself.

As he entered the house, he noticed it was dark, she must be sleeping.
He has to tell her about the talk he had with police.
They feared someone close is involved. And they were keeping a close tab on Jared, though Jared's involvement makes no sense as he would never harm Madison. He was also not in town for a month now.
Police was now searching for Diana.

He opened the door of room, he was intending to take shower and then go and sleep in guest room.
Madison was sleeping as he took shower, after that he looked at her sleeping body and went near her.

Madison felt his soft lips over her forehead, she has been trying her best not to open her eyes since he entered the room, she wanted to talk to him, but she knew today wasn't the day, she was exhausted.

She felt him leaving and instead of taking bed she heard the room door being opened, before he could go she said, still eyes closed

Ryan jumped a little as he heard her voice, he thought she had fallen asleep, he was back to reality with her words
"It was exhausting day, I guess you should sleep rather than roam outside, I won't kill you at night"

He had a smile on his lips not the kind of I am happy, he knew she is not going to forgive him, but he knew she care a lot of him.

With that he went back to bed and before pulling duvet over him said.

"Good night"
...............

A/n
Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter, do vote comment and give your thoughts about this chapter.

And what do you think will Madison forgive him?
Or some separation is on its way🙄....
Ooopss spoiler alert maybe... MAYBE!!