04

Madison woke up at 7 , she didn't take leave from her work , she had to reach there by 9:30 and it will take her one hour from here.

She went inside her attached bathroom and took shower , changed into red jumpsuit and red heels , making a ponytail she head out of her room and bumped into someone.

"Oh.. I didn't see you
"Shh... Russell is downstairs , just please don't tell him we weren't sharing same roomRyan asked her in a hiss voice

It was then Madison notice , Ryan's shirt's upper button were opened and his tie was hanging on his neck without any knots.

Not thinking much she buttoned up his buttons
Ryan for a second stood still , looking at her , the sudden sparks he felt just by her fingers accidentally brushing his chest was unexplainable , lost in her beautiful eyes , he stare at her as she started tying knot at his red tie.

"Oops... I am sorry , I didn't knew you both were having romance herethey turn to look at Jennifer standing at staircase , her expression was what Madison could say a little cranky as if she was pissed off. And so was her tone Mocking.

" what are you doing here?" Ryan asked her feeling irritated .
"That is not the way to talk to me dear"
"Ohh... I am sorry if I offended you sister , but what will a man do , when he is having some moment with his wife and somebody disturbs them?" Sarcasm was dripping out of his word he paid a special emphasis at word SISTER  just to irritate shit out of her.
Madison who knew about their past tried her best to hide the bubble of laughter that was making its way out of her mouth.

They head downstairs and met Russell , Jennifer kissed his lips , which Madison thought and Ryan was sure of was to make him jealous , but for the first time in past one year he didn't felt this jealousy.

He had stopped himself and made himself understand that women just know , how to betray and they are just gold digger.

"Um.. Brother , sorry to disturb you , but it's urgent dad had asked if you will able to attend the Charity ball room party tomorrow, I know you are tired , but its urgent , your presence" Russell asked him sincerely . Russell never had hard feelings for his half brother no matter how much , he had for him.

"Okay .. Anything else?"
"Yeah , people are expecting your wife to be there too" he informed
Ryan just nod and head towards dinning table.
To avoid awkwardness and rudeness that He created she asked