26

Madison felt something tenderly moving on her face, from her forehead to her cheeks, back and forth.
Ryan was memorizing every detail of the beauty laying next to him, it was four in the morning and whole night all he could do was hold her in his arms and regret his actions.
He knew she has a lot to say just like him, but is not letting anyone see.

He decided no matter what he will tell her the truth, how hard it must be , he can't hide it from her, she has started trusting him and no doubt has feelings for him, from what Happened last night, what scared him the most is her reaction... He wished for this love to work between them.

As Ivory had plans to visit James cousins, they would be leaving in evening and would be returning next morning.
He had night for this explanation.

His head was aching due to lack of sleep and overthinking. All he wanted was for her to be with him. Unable to understand how can a women have such influence over him within these few months.

Whole day went in blur and night happened. Ryan could feel his heart beating in his throat,  Holding his courage he entered house only yo find it in a complete mess.

Stuffs were crushed on floor, from coffee table to vase . Left side window was shattered. Reality sucked in as he ran towards their room.
"Madison!!
Maddy"

She was no where to be seen. He was in a reck, his heart was pumping at different rate, his hands were shaking, loosening his tie he checked every room, she was no where, he tried every washroom , every corner of the house and she wasn't there.

His eyes were filled with tears, his head was spinning unable to understand what happened.
As if earth swallow her into it.

He hear heels clicking behind him and turn around only to meet with Diana, her smirk was wide and held a devil look .

He ran towards her, grabbing her throat he shouted
"Where is she?"
Still Diana was holding her smirk.
Pissing him off at such an extent that he deepen his hold over her throat.

"Diana I will kill you, god damnit where is she?"
He punched the wall beside her.

"Promise me you will come back to me and I will tell you where she is"

Ryan closed his eyes, his fist clenching tightly. He calmed himself and tried to think about another way.
He knew how Diana was, she is not alone in this, he can't fight her until Madison is with her. He need her back
"Fine"

She had a smile on her face as she replied
" I hid her unconscious body in your closet, I guess you didn't checked there"

Ryan Sprint towards his room when he was stopped in his track.
"Ryan, this time I just made her unconscious next time she will not come in between us ever. Make sure you leave her or she will leave this Earth"

He could never believe how disgusting this women could be. There is no limit for her.

Without thinking twice he ran upstairs looked inside closet and she was there unconscious, wrapped with clothes.

He cried as he pull her out.
"This is all my fault... What have I gotten her into"

Pulling her in his arms, he took her to bed, she had blood clot over her head, her hands were bruised badly.

Ryan couldn't control his rage, he was angry on himself, in that very moment Ryan felt the feeling of hate, hate towards himself.

Cleaning her face and changing her clothes, he called his family doctor to check on her. He made sure not to envolve police in this, he knew Diana wasn't alone, and the other person will harm them. Neither he wanted his family to be involved in this right now.
He went outside to see useless guard, who wasn't there, he was shocked and asked his detective to find about guard giving him certain details.

Doctor informed him that she was fine and nothing serious happened.
He was looking at her sleeping body, tears flow free from his eyes.

That night he consume as much alcohol as he could. And fell on bed next to her, holding her tightly into his chest, kissing her forehead, then her eyes, her lips , cheeks.

Pulling her hands he kissed her knuckles. As if he knew this was the last time he would be doing this.

"This is different, loving you is different, I LOVE YOU Maddy, I love you"

Those were his last words before darkness took over him.