24

Madison looked at kids around her, Steve was 4 and then Lucy who was 2. For the first time the whole house was filled with laughter's and children chasing each other. It made her feel content and happy, she could not wait for her owns to fill her life with same happiness.

Ryan and Russell we're both playing with them, where as James was talking to Nicolas. Camellia wasn't joining them, she was on a vacation with her friends.
Jennifer was sitting in a corner making disgusting faces, which showed how much she was against having kids.
Madison and Ivory were in kitchen, the latter was helping in baking cake.
"You love baking " Madison smiled at Ivory's question.
"Very much..." Looking at children who were now punching Ryan and Russell she continued
"This is the only thing, that makes me feel that my mother is still here, you know.... It's like.. like she... She use to bake a lot and me and Kiara, we used to assist her a lot"
She again started mixing the batter.
"I can totally understand... You know I love gardening because of my mother... She use to say one should always do gardening... It brings peace to mind... You know like being near nature and all"
Madison smiled at her reply... They both were aware of loseing mothers.
"Lucy is a fast learner" Madison commented as she looked at the child, who was laughing and taking baby steps.
"Just like her father, you know James started walking after 13 months and started speaking two months after that, as per his mom"

Madison looked at her, the smile on Ivory's face looking at her child was priceless, there is a reason after all people says, a mother's love is beyond ones imagination.

Looking at Ryan who was holding Steve in his arms made her wish for her own. This was strange, like out of no where this thought made it's way into her head. Shrugging the thought away she found her way towards Nicolas and James.

"Hi, Madison I am sorry I didn't came to your wedding, I was actually busy"

"It's completely fine James, I am glad you are here right now" she replied with a smile, while sitting next to Nicolas .
Ivory sat next to her husband, where as Jennifer was still sitting at a distance engrossed in her phone.
"Aunt Maddy, can I have a candy" Madison looked at Steve with aww... When Ivory scolded Steve for already having many of them previous day.. and by many she meant four candies... Like seriously!!

"It's okay Ivory, come on baby.."
"No maddy, he is going to have cake latter, I don't want him to have this too"

"Oh god!!! This is the first time I am meeting them... Steve" I turning towards him and picking him up she said to Ivory
"After all I am his aunt, I am always going to spoil him, right baby"
Giving her a sweet smile, she took him towards her room, Madison has an obsession for candies, one could find them all around this place.
Nicolas could hear Madison and Steve laughing in room as he came near to their room. He was contemplating weather to tell Madison or leave it , in a hope that everything will be fine.

As he entered the room, his eyes filled with love for Madison and Steve were sitting on window seat, Steve on her lap as she laughed at his cute stunts, he tried to steel candies from her hand.

Nicolas didn't realize when Ivory came next to him and she held same look. Turning towards his daughter he held a smile, which was returned to him by her as she wrapped her hands around his waist. A father and daughter can never be apart, no matter what happened in the past, she had forgiven him and accepted the fact that it was in his best interest.
Kissing her forehead and helping her near his chest he said
' when will he forgive me?'
' Dad.. soon, very soon.. he will understand that love make us rebel and do whatever our heart desires for '
With a smile at his daughter's words they find their way inside the room.

Madison turn to look at them and Ivory started scolding Steve for no candies. Taking Steve with her downstairs, she left Nicolas there with Madison.

"I was going for work"
"It's Sunday... You are not going anywhere " with that she pulled him towards door as they headed downstairs. Madison noticed that Russell and Jennifer had already left and Ryan was on phone.

' I need to tell you something Madison'
she looked at him as they reached the last stair.
' but I need you to promise me one thing'
'yes sure'
'you won't take any rash decisions, no matter whatever the case... I know how stubborn you can be and rebellious, but I also know how calm and compose you are, trying to find reasons'

With a small smile on her face she hid the disappointment of being called as rebellious and stubborn, though she knew how much those words were true.

' I promise" Nicolas held her both hands , took a deep breathe and said

" I am not completely sure about this Madison, but I think someone is trying to hurt you or Ryan. I don't know why but I feel it's more him'

Madison opened her mouth and shut again, she was speechless. Unable to grasp his words properly.

"Look, you will not tell him until I am sure who it is... Okay? I only trust you with Ryan, Madison you can change him, his heart craves for love and you can bring it to him...I need to find out who is after my son"
He had tears welled up in his eyes, she could see he had a lot to tell her, about his strain relationship with his son. Patting his hands gently she hugged him for a short minute.

She had never felt this before, her father was different, he never loved her the way Nicolas love Ryan. She felt a little envious about it, because she never felt that love. But more than that she was scared, scared that someone was going to harm them....
Suddenly she went back to the day when they woke up to an open front door....

...... Something was definitely is wrong , and she has to protect herself and him from it.

.................

An
Hey guys I just hope you like this chapter do vote comment and share.... And I am sorry for these late updates... But seriously to be honest I am going through a lot right now... And all I do whole day is to think about it and waste my time... I am sorry for such late updates. And thank you for bearing with me till now.....

As usual these are not edited and reviewed do ignore minor mistakes even the huge ones...
Love you all