02

Ryan was standing at alter behind him was his best man and best friend Mike
The situation was a little , scratch that Hell dramatic ....

The door to church open and came the most beautiful girl Ryan has ever laid eyes on ....
No wonder he never noticed her this way...

Minimal makeup , her natural look was hypnotizing , as if time has stopped , everything blurred out to him , he could only see Madison looking beautiful in her white wedding gown...

He didn't realise she was near until someone clear his throat ...
He turn to look at Her father who was holding her hand ready to give it to him.

Holding her hand he bring her towards himself when Ben said
"Take care of my daughter , and I mean it"

And here comes a reality check
He thought... No wonder what she hides in her vicious head ... She was a mind player...

He saw something in Madison's eyes , maybe some gloomy emotion , turning around he saw how Mike was looking at her , with same emotions...
He remember Mike saying him after They told her the truth about that bet

"Somewhere I fell in love with her, you know the man who will marry her will be the luckiest one , she is a keeper ... I lost my friend today and somewhere I loved her , it was just my emotional state and her insecurity which indeed I bring in her , that I lost her"

He raised his eyes at Mike who averted his to elsewhere, he turn around to see Madison almost in tears....

Don't tell me she is still in love with him... That won't help my plan
He thought....

Priest started the ceremony , they exchanged their vows and priest asked him
"Do , you Mr Ryan Cullen take Miss Madison Stark as your lawfully wedded wife , in sickness , in health and happiness , to cherish eachother and love eachother whole your life , till death do you apart"

"I Do"

Priest asked same to Madison
"I Do"
Her voice was a mere wishper , no wonder she was crying everyone who heard her could tell

"You may kiss the bride"
With that Ryan hold her firmly and planted a small peck on her lips .. Perfect he thought