// 016

My English teacher just yelled at me for only having one line written for my historical fiction piece but haha fuck you ms hannah I'm gonna continue writing EBT instead !

-
TUESDAY
-
May 22, 2018
-
5:36 AM / 05:36
-

(Y/N) joined the chat

(Y/N): GERARDDDDD

Gerard🍋: What

(Y/N): PRIVATE DMS

Gerard🍋: k

-

Gerard🍋: yes

(Y/N): come over

Gerard🍋: why tho

(Y/N): I'm horny and I wanna fuck

Gerard🍋: isn't that was porn is for

(Y/N): actually I'm just bored and want someone to go to Starbucks with me

Gerard🍋: Can't we just meet up at Starbucks

(Y/N): OH

(Y/N): well yeah ok

-
5:42 AM
-

"Out of all the Starbucks in Lowell, you picked the one that Hayley works at?" Gerard queried as he stood next to me in the moderately long Starbucks line.

Who knows why there was a line at almost six in the morning? Not me.

Actually, this is when most people leave for work if they don't have a 9-5.

I'm dumb.

"Hayley's my spouse for when I need my wife to make me a sandwich," I replied as Gerard shrugged. "Oh, it's the rats of emo land," Hayley remarked as she saw the two of us.

"Suck my cock, dumbass," I rolled my eyes.

"Unfortunately, I am on shift, not allowed to," Hayley gave an sarcastically apologetic shrug. "Why did you choose the earlier shift anyways?" Gerard asked, moving forward one step, then backwards one step in a repetitive manner. Fortunately, no one was behind us, so we could just stand in line. Well, less of in line, and more of in front of the counter.

"I didn't choose," Hayley answered, cracking her knuckles. "Well that's unfortunate, but you should probably give us pre-paid sugary caffeinated drinks and change so we can go to school."

-
12:04 PM / 12:04
-

"No! I refuse this defeat!" Brendon screeched, throwing an apple across the lunch room for some reason. Everyone at our table watched it fly until it hit one of the lunch monitors in the head, and we all quickly turned back around.

"...Anyways, where's Ryan?" Dallon asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Actually, it's anyway, not anyways," a nearby kid cut into our conversation.

"...We're you eavesdropping into our conversation, Alexander?" Halsey slowly looked to her right to see a short, pale boy with bleached-blond hair sitting a few seat away with a few girls.

"...Maybe, but that's not the point!" Alexander whined, turning back to his friends.

"Yeah, that's right. Bring your elf lookin ass ears to listen to someone else's conversation, dumbass sophomore," Halsey spat. Everyone at the table was slightly impressed that a sophomore was even slightly threatened by Halsey.

"So back to the conversation. Who knows," Halsey replied, tapping her nails on the table.

"I'll be back my dudes," Gerard stated, standing up and walking away.

"Anyways, did you guys hear about the—" Brendon cut himself off when he felt his phone vibrate in the back pocket of his faux leather skinny jeans. Almost immediately, he pulled his phone out, checking it to see who texted him.

"Uhh— so, (Y/N), can you come here for a second?" Brendon somewhat stuttered, putting his phone back into the same pocket it was previously in.

"Okay.." I hesitantly answered, walking over to Brendon as he stood up, looking down at me.

"What do you want.." I asked, and he picked me up. "No!" I shouted as he put me over his shoulder. "This isn't okay!" I shouted once again as Brendon let out a small chuckle. I looked back at the table of my friends who looked to be amused.

"What's happening?" Gerard asked as he walked back over to the lunch table. The table of teenagers, except Halsey, all shot their eyes at him. "Staring at me doesn't make me less confused...l he stated as everyone rolled their eyes and averted their eyes and looked at something or someone else.

Brendon started to walk out of the lunch room and through the hallway. "Where are you taking me, dumbass?? I demand a response!" I punched his back and he wheezed.

"You literally just knocked the wind out of me," he coughed, but continued to walk through the empty hallway. We then went past the music room, where in the doorway, was Gerard accompanied by Halsey.

Gerard and Halsey were conversing about who knows what, as Halsey looked over at me for a second, then focused her attention back on Gerard.

How did they get there so fast? Don't ask me.

I'm guessing Halsey pointed Brendon and I out, or Gerard noticed on his own, because he looked over at me for a split second with confusion plastering his face.

"Where are we going?!" I frustratedly asked Brendon once again as he continued to walk, not replying to my question.

Ugh, rat boy.