// 099

cosmic thrill seekers is so good also I love Prince Daddy & The Hyena if u've never listened to them listen to them NOW their new album release is kind of boosting them on the charts uwu I'm so proud of them they're so good and the guitarist likes mcr which is just uwu his name is Cam and he's the most handsomest boy in pdaddy  they're all so nice I met them and I'm seeing them on tour 7/17/19 uwu

-
monday
-
october 15th, 2018
-
7:27 AM / 07:27
-

I walked into homeroom, dreading this dumbfuck of a Monday. I looked over at Alex and Frank. Frank was flirting with Alex as Alex continued to shut him down. I sat across from Alex as she slightly shifted her eyes at me for a second, then completely turning to me. "There's our pretty girl!" She smiled, as Frank looked over at me. "Oh, look who actually decided to show up," Frank smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Happy birthday," I shifted my eyes back to Alex as she picked up her phone.

"Thanks, the only way it could get better is if Mikey can stop pacing around his fucking room, from what Gerard says, and actually go to school."

"SHE'S HERE."

I looked over at the door to see Halsey running over to the table, hitting her leg on something in the process. "I thought I would have to smash another bass," Halsey sighed in relief.

"Honestly, just smash the bass over my head. That's enough to kill me, right?"

Halsey, Alex, and Frank all exchanged worried glares.

"Why are you such a suicidal little shit right now?" Halsey chuckled as Alex slowly turned to her, her face showing 'are you fucking kidding me right now.'

"Well, if you haven't noticed, my boyfriend and I cheated on each other about three months ago, we broke up almost a month ago, and I'm kind of depressed about that, because I was an idiot and dumped him," I smiled sarcastically as Alex stifled a few chuckles, running her right hand through her blond hair.

"Noo!" I heard a familiar voice shout from the door as we all looked in that direction. Well, except for Frank, who was still focusing all of his attention to what was probably candy crush, to see Mikey thrown over Gerard's shoulder as Gerard walked over to us, rolling his eyes at his younger brother, putting him down.

"If you run out of this classroom, I will have Halsey break your basses. All of them," Gerard threatened, sitting on the right of me. Mikey muttered something I couldn't understand, sitting on the left side of me.

Wow, I'm totally looking forward to today.

-
8:48 AM / 08:48
-

"Jesus, take out your headphones," Halsey yanked my earbuds from me as I flinched.

"Can you not?" I muttered, taking my earbuds back and unplugging them from my phone, putting them in the pocket of my dark gray hoodie.

"Don't be salty, I just saved you from the teacher, rat," Halsey sassed as I kicked her shin, which resulted in her knee kicking the table.

Mikey and Alex looked at us for a second, focusing their attention back to their tests not much later.

"Halsey, you should know by now that I don't give a shit if the teacher catches me," I stated, "rat."

Halsey faked surprise. "Well, I'm sorry for trying to be a good friend," she hissed.

"Urie, Frangipane!"

The two of us looked to the front of the classroom, jumping at the sudden shout.