// 091

It's 2:52 AM / 02:52 on a Friday morning, if I don't fall asleep soon I'm gonna end up going to Dunkin's @ 4AM

-
friday
-
september 21st 2018
-
7:27 AM / 07:27
-

"Hey," I heard a groggy voice as I picked up my head, looking up at the owner of said voice.

"Jesus, Alex, you look terrible," I yawned, running a hand through my bleached hair. She had her club master glasses on, an oversized Rolling Stones sweater on, regular black ripped skinny jeans, and black old skool vans. She didn't seem to put in the effort of putting on makeup today, and her eyes were about 20% open.

"Yeah, well I haven't slept since Sunday, do you think I give a shit anymore?" She sat across from me, rubbing her eyes. I looked back down, too tired to even keep eye contact at the moment.

"Brendon wants to kill you."

I looked back up to see Frank sitting on the right of Alex with a cup of iced coffee in hand.

"Gimme," I tried to grab his coffee as he put it up to his chest, in other words, out of reach in defense of me taking it from him.

"Ugh..." I whined as Frank rolled his eyes, taking a sip of the iced coffee in his right hand.

"So why does Brendon wanna kill me?" I asked, since I never got an explanation on that. "Oh, because you—"

"HEY."

The three of us quickly shot our heads at the door, startled, to see Halsey with a convenience store bag.

"What?!" Alex semi shouted, kind of annoyed.

"I have candy, anyone want some?"

I groaned, running my right hand through my hair," Did you just scream at us to offer us candy?"

"Yes, (Y/N). Do you have a problem with that?"

"Yeah, well kinda!"

"Hey Frank, guess what?" Alex snickered, turning to Frank with a giant smile plastered on.

"What..?" Frank hesitantly asked as Halsey sat on the left side of Alex, pulling a package of sour gummy bears out of the black and gold convenience store bag. Alex leaned closer to Frank, as he leaned in too.

"Thanks!" She grabbed his coffee, turning back to me.

"FUCK," Frank slammed his left fist into the granite top table as I laughed. "Ouch, poor Frankie," I bit my lip to prevent me from laughing as two boys with bleached hair sat on both sides of me. "What's so funny?" Gerard asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nothing is, Alex is a rude bitch," Frank muttered as Alex shrugged, taking a sip of the iced coffee that once belonged to Frank.

"Anyways..." Mikey sighed, finally saying something.

"According to some random kids I heard in the hallway, we have three tests today. Great!" Mikey yawned, pulling a Coca Cola bottle out of his backpack. "Mine!" I quickly grabbed it from him as he looked at me, confused. "O—okay? What?"

"PLEXIGLASS!" Someone shouted from the doorway as Alex looked over her shoulder at the girl running over to her. "What the fuck Mai—"

"COME WITH ME YOU KOOL AID MAN!" The girl presumed as "Mai" shouted, grabbing Alex's right arm and pulling her out of the room. "WHAT??"

"Well, at least she left my coffee," Frank shrugged, picking up the coffee that Alex stole from him and drinking it.

"What the fuck?"

-

so in the iMessage emo rat chat™ a girl named Lexi asked for a nickname and Mai nicknamed her "hehe".