// 056

-
10:37 PM / 22:37
-

"Okay, but you've got to admit; you liked him for six months straight," Halsey raised her right eyebrow as I rolled my eyes, smiling, then taking another sip of my Coca Cola.

"I KNEW IT!" She pointed at me, falling off of my bed as Gerard and I laughed at her.

"You guys are rude!" Halsey shouted as I set my soda on my nightstand and put my hand out for her to grab as I pulled her up.

"Thanks, but you're still a bitch," Halsey muttered, dusting off her shoulders.

"So," She wiggles her eyebrows which made me cringe at the sight, "You liked Gerard."

I rolled my eyes and pushed her chest as she easily fell off my bed again, but before she lost her balance, she grabbed my arm and pulled me down with her. "This is really sad to watch," Gerard sighed, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Oh be quiet," I stood up, stepping on Halsey's leg in the process. I got back on top of my bed as Halsey followed suit.

"Did you actually have a crush on me for half a year?" Gerard asked, since, well, that's what Halsey was trying to expose me for.

"No," I quickly replied, way too quickly, then picked up my carbonated drink again as Halsey looked at me with a 'don't lie to yourself' expression.

"It was more like three years, but we aren't going to talk about that," I quickly said, taking a sip of my drink as Gerard's eyes widened and Halsey screamed, falling off of my bed, once again.

"GoddAMNIT WOMAN, CAN YOU STOP FALLING?!"

-

Short chapter but like

It's something I guess