// 077

-
9:33 AM / 09:33
-

"IM FREE!" Halsey screamed, running off of the bus and into Alex. "Do you mind?" Alex turned to the smurf haired girl as Halsey rolled her eyes.

"No, not at all," she smiled sarcastically and shrugged.

Alex looked at me with the 'so these are your friends, huh' expression.

"Let's get going, Halsey," I pulled her wrist away as she snatched it back. "But I don't wanna go to class," Halsey whined, stopping in her place. Gerard walked up to us, sighing. "Lemon boy," I greeted as Gerard nodded, picking up Halsey and throwing her over his shoulder, "you're going to class, wether you like it or not," he stated, walking away as Halsey punched at his back.

"Interesting variety of friends," Alex shrugged, looking somewhat amused. "Hey, who was that guy that looked like a crackhead?" A shorter girl approached us, jumping onto Alex's back.

"Raven, get the fuck off of me," Alex pried the raven—haired girl's hands from around her neck, then 'Raven' jumped off of Alex's back.

I gave Alex the 'so this is your friend, huh' look as she rolled her eyes.

"Crackhead?" I chuckled, leaning against the black fence from previous events.

"Yeah, the guy with the bleached hair," Raven simply replied, pushing up her Warby Parker sunglasses. My eyes widened in amusement and confusion.

"Gerard. His name is Gerard, and for what I know, he is not a crackhead," I stated, standing up straight.

"Oh," was her only response.

"...I'm gonna go to class now..." Robert stated. He started speed walking, practically running, to the entrance.

"And we should probably go too," Alex suggested, snapping her fingers and pointing at the green-blue double doors that clashed with the red bricks. "Good idea," I chuckled, starting to walk away as I was pulled by my arm to the left.
"Hey!" I shot my head in the left direction as I realized it was Mikey. "Hello there, Princess," he let go of my arm as we continued walking. I could hear Alex snickering in the distance.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that?" I rolled my eyes as we passed through the entrance to be met with about 80 other sweaty teens, screaming and shouting amongst themselves.

"Not enough for me to stop calling you princess, Princess."

"You're so annoying," I whined as he wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Well if you don't like me, you should probably break up with me," he shrugged.

"You say that so loosely, like you want me to," I looked up at him as he chuckled.

"Trust me, I wouldn't leave my bed for days if you did so."

"So then Gerard would take all of the poptarts stocked in your house?"

"I wouldn't give a shit at that point. Or about Gerald in general, at the point."

"Ouch."