His breaths were short as he continued to run, despite the pain shooting throughout his body.

"He's heading through here, surround him!" One of the A classed hero's exclaimed. Their voice was shrill, which made Garou cringe as he ran. He could usually take them out, but he's been badly injured from a previous fight and is suffering from a fever.

They've figured out he was hiding away in a shed and went to attack him. But he was one step ahead and escaped before things got worse, except a few low class hero's spotted him and ratted out him to the higher ups. A dirty trick to attack someone who was sick, but he's played dirtier.

Taking a sharp turn down an alley way, he stumbled upon the back doors of some apartments. Coming to a complete stop, sweat drips down from his forehead as he looks left to right. He can hear the footsteps of the heroes coming from each side of him. His only option is to go forward and break into someone's apartment building to escape them. He cringed at the idea of escaping, but it needed to be done.

His heart hammered in his chest as he listened to the footsteps drawing near. It wasn't out of fear, but out of physical and mental exhaustion. Hell, he was frustrated in that moment. He knew he pushed himself too hard the last fight, especially considering the weather conditions, and wound up getting sick. Currently, he sort of regretted not taking better care of himself, but he'd never admit it out loud.

Scanning the stacked buildings, he takes notice of the few with and without lights on. He bites his lip as he randomly picks one and rushed up the metal stairway on the side of the building. Before any of the heroes could spot him, he slams the nearest window open, giving out a relieved sigh and hopping through. Quickly closing it, he ducks down and leans against the wall for support as he tries to catch his breath. He was thankful that whoever the idiot was that owned this apartment left the window unlocked.

"Where did he go?" He could hear a hero yell from outside. "He must've broke into an apartment building, or something." Another one spoke. "There's so many, we won't be able to catch him in time!"

After hearing this, Garou smirks to himself. He has won this round, despite his condition. He listens to the heroes fuss and whine about his clever escape and soon leave the back alley. As soon as he regulates his breathing, he quickly stands up. 'Time to explore,' he thinks to himself.

The apartment was small and well kept. From the framed pictures, he figured a very pretty lady lived here. He looked around almost every room, from the kitchen, to the bathroom, and to the host's bedroom. He was right, the owner was a woman. Garou decided it was best to crash on the couch rather than the bed as some sort of courtesy for letting him stay there unbeknownst to them.

He scratched his chin while looking around the quaint living room. Plopping himself onto the couch he wondered when the owner of the house would be back so he knew how long he had in order to leave. Walking into your home to find a sick, wounded man on your couch would be a strange sight and he'd rather not suffer the consequences while he slept.

'Tomorrow morning I'll leave,' he told himself as he laid down on the couch and slowly started to doze off.