Stepping into your house, you notice Garou passed out on the couch all bloodied and bruised. At first, you thought he was out fighting again and he was about to get the scolding of his life, but then you noticed a few pieces of broken furniture scattered about the room.

    "What the fuck happened here?" She asked as she neared the sleeping male. Gently smacking him in the face to rid him of his soft snores, she was thinking about all the possibilities as to what happened. Did someone break in? Was he fighting for fun? Is breaking furniture how he releases stress? Thoughts of every possible scenario entered your mind. You then were getting annoyed at how slow he was waking up so you grabbed some tufts of his hair and yanked it forward.

    "OW! What the hell!?" He yelped as rubbed his head, trying to wake up some more. Once he was woken up and finally aware of his surroundings, he looked down. "I guess I kinda deserve that, huh." He mumbled an apology.

    "Mind explaining what happened to my beautiful record player?" You asked, pointing to the smashed and broken chunks of wood in the corner of the room. He gave a strained chuckle as he looked in the direction you pointed. Damn, he was really in for it now.

    "How about..." He placed a finger to his chin as if he were in thought. "You patch my wounds and I'll tell you what happened?" He gave you a playful smirk. You look down at the new gashes that covered his body.

    "You need to go to a hospital! I can't patch these, they're too deep!" You exasperated and waved your hands towards his wounds. Normally, you were cool and collected under pressure, but a few of your precious household items have been damaged. Deep down, you knew that your life was being threatened if some of your appliances have been smashed to pieces.

    He grabbed your waving wrist and looked at you with a calm expression. "Please?" He asked softly. You both knew the consequences of going to a hospital. Letting out an overly exaggerated sigh, you stalked off to get your supplies. As you did so, you mumbled out, "You're lucky I took a few advanced medical classes during school..."

    Coming back with the familiar basket of supplies, you sat on your knees in front of him and pushed him back rather harshly so you can clean, disinfect, and patch the considerably large gashes.

    "So? You gonna tell me what happened or not?" Annoyance laced your voice as you grabbed a damp cloth and pressed it against his side very harshly. He hissed in pain and told you to be gentle.

    Letting out a sigh and leaning back into the couch, he let you do your work. "A few B-ranked heroes found me and thought they could detain me by figuring out where I'm staying. Heh, boy were they wrong." He gave a cocky smirk as he flexed his biceps. This made you freeze.

    "Did you say heroes..?"

    He looked down at you. He felt bad about causing such a mess to fall on to your hands. Literally and figuratively. He scratched the back of his head with remorse as he watched you slowly finish up your work. He knew you understood what this meant.

    "I'll be out by tonight. I think it's best if you call the authorities and go stay with a friend or something. You know," he let out a strained chuckle, "make it believable."  Most would say that statement was selfish of him to say, but it was the complete opposite. She needed to call and stay at a friends house she she'll look like she was just merely a victim in this mess. Looking down as you were packing your things away, you let out an obviously sad nod and got up to put your things away.

    "Hey," He put his hand on your shoulder and gave you a bright smile despite the situation. "Don't worry, we'll see each other around."

    "Y... Yeah. We will."

   And then he left.