Garou's eye twitched in aggravation. "An author? You expect me to believe that you're an author after you've just dodged my attacks?" He raised his voice while he spoke. You merely shrugged and started walking into another room with the basket of supplies on your hip. The boy let out a growl and started to follow the girl.

    "I have amazing reflexes, I suppose." You said as you placed the items away. Amazing reflexes? Garou wouldn't admit it out loud, but your reflexes were far superior than the few men he's fought that put up decent fights.

    "You're kidding, right?" Garou chuckled in awe. "If you're an author, what do you even write?" He asked as he followed her back into the living room, Jazz still playing in the air. The two sat back down in their original places, staring back and forth from one another. The sound of rain from outside fought with the jazz playing throughout the house.

"I write lots of stuff, but I'm most known for my biographies of high ranked heroes." You shrugged, your mood appearing sour. This made Garou think. If she wrote biographies of the strongest heroes, then she knows more about them than he ever would. She's talked to them first hand, got all their fun fact trivia just like that while he had to mooch off a kid's picture book.

"Why'd you choose to be an author when you could've been a hero?" He asked without thinking. This made the girl's eyes widen.

"Why?" She paused. "Everyone who's born with some ability—some power—doesn't have to be a hero. We all have our own dreams. I wanted to write fictional stories and such, but in order for me to get a start, my boss recommended me to write for heroes. I'm getting kind of tired of it to be honest. A lot of them are rude and stuck up, thinking they're better than everyone else because of their rank, when in reality, you can knock them on their ass in a second." You spoke as someone popped up in your head. You winced as she thought of them, making it obvious to Garou that you've had a falling out with a hero. Noticing the man's body language, you guessed you were talking his ear off.

"Sorry for that little rant, heh heh." She awkwardly chuckled to her self and rubbed her arm. "I'm just not a fan of heroes right now."

"I get it," the man across from her spoke.

"Well, yeah. I'd hope you'd get it. You are infamous for hunting down heroes." She laughed. Garou's cheeks flushed from embarrassment as she continued to laugh. He huffed with annoyance, leaning back into the couch and crossing his arms while he adverted her gaze. The two sat thinking to themselves as if they were in their own little worlds. A few scratches off the record brought the male's attention to the girl.

"What's your name?" He asked, which sounded more like a command.

"Huh?" You tilted your head. You wondered why he'd want your name when you both knew he was just going to leave either in a few minutes or early the next morning.

"You heard me. I need to know your name since you've patched me up and shit." He said, continuing to advert your gaze. Embarrassment was an understatement as his cheeks flushed more. He hoped you thought it was his flu.

It took a minute for you to collect your thoughts. "It's (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." You gave him a sincere smile.

'(Y/n), huh.' He thought to himself as he repeated your name back into his head. He smirked to himself as he scratched his chin. 'We're going to have some fun, you and I.'