"So what if you don't like him? I practically work for him." You say as you pull Garou's hands off of you. He raised a brow as if he were confused by your actions, yet continued on with the conversation nonetheless.

    "He's strange. Just be careful, (Y/n)." He said, his voice softening a bit as he looked at you. Garou couldn't put his finger on why he hated the man so much, apart from the fact that he's a hero. And with you around, he couldn't attack him as casually as he does to other heroes. It absolutely baffled him why he acted like this with you around. Have you actually melted his stone-cold heart a bit? Nah, highly unlikely.

    Taking a step closer, he took in the details of your (e/c) colored eyes, not helping the fact that he's figuratively losing himself in them. You couldn't help but notice how close he's gotten to you, so you took a step back, making him awaken from his trance. Crossing your arms, you start to chuckle at his comment.

    "That's rich coming from you." You continued to laugh at his word choice. His cheeks dusted pink as you continued to laugh. "You, a hero-hunter, telling me to be cautious of a hero!" You wiped a tear from your eye. Garou couldn't believe this. You were laughing at him. He could crush you in a second, and here you were, brave enough to laugh at him. By now his cheeks were bright red out of embarrassment so he avoided eye contact with you.

    "Yeah, well... Whatever." He paused as he scratched his chin. Looking back down at you, he shoved his hand into his pocket. His demeanor now casual and laid-back, as if he hadn't just said something embarrassing. "Mind if I crash at your place for the night?"

    The question caught you off guard for a second, but you regained your footing and shot him a few questions back. "You think it's a good idea? Will you be ambushed and wreck my apartment again?" You smugly asked with a hand on your hip. Tilting your head, your (h/t) hair bounced with your movements.

    "I doubt they'll think I'll 'hide out' in the same place again." He said as he hooked an arm over your shoulder and started walking through the alley way towards your apartment building. The action caught you off guard, but you became accustomed to it after a few steps.

    "You better be sure it won't happen again. I had to replace a lot of expensive stuff, you know!" You raised your voice. You weren't as angry with him since you know it wasn't entirely his fault. But he's still partly to blame, and he knew that. Using his other hand, he awkwardly rubbed he back of his head. His white fluffy hair bouncing along by the movement of his hand.

    "Yeah, I know..." he mumbled. "I'll find a way to pay you back soon. In the meantime, my presence will have to do." He jokingly said as he returned the smug face from before. At first, your brows were furrowed. But a smile quickly graced your lips instead.

    The two of you made it to the apartment without anyone seeing since you guys took the back entrance. You both were tired and decided to call it bed time, so you gathered pillows and blankets for your ex-roommate? You weren't sure what the man was to you. A friend? You gathered bedding for your friend and made him a spot on the couch you first found him on.

    Once you were finished fluffing the pillow, you stand up only to be enveloped by strong arms. You jumped at the contact, but let it slide as he held you close. Garou's warmth was comforting to you, along with his scent of pine and slight b.o; which you didn't mind as much as you thought you would. His head lowered and rested on top of your shoulder, making your cheeks go up in flames.

   "Thanks for letting me crash here, (Y/n)." He mumbled out. Despite how low his voice was, you still heard it due to close proximity. And boy was it sexy. Releasing you from his embrace, he patted your head and jumped on top of his makeshift bed for the night, leaving you frozen in shock.

    "Night, (Y/n)~" He called out as you left the room without a word.